Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*CRAVING* my little sister!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello blue moon,

I'm a first-time poster. I played in Yahoo bro/sis chatrooms (typically founding them) many years ago. I found the fantasy to be extremely satisfying and I miss the creativity that comes from roleplay. I am having intense cravings for my little sister.

I'm extremely open-minded, but more than willing to respect boundaries. I am impartial in regards to age, looks, etc.

I am well-versed in long-term, short-term, romance, smut, dominant male/submissive female, punishment, humiliation, force/rape, rough, anal..both in rp and irl...I'm open to catering to your needs and trying new things.

I don't know anything about anime or anthro.

I have very specific tastes (fashion, etc.) and would love a sister who knows how to make it impossible for me to control my urges.

Forgive me if I've omitted any important information. I am new to the forums and am actively exploring to better learn the ways of the community.

My ultimate fantasy is to find a playmate who has compatible likes and wants long-term play with the potential for email, IM, cam or other escalating methods of communication. In my wildest dreams I find a sister in real life to play with. Not much excites me more than that idea, but I realize that's a rather impossible fantasy.

I would love to find a girl to play with regularly, to learn her, to learn to excite her. I require a real female partner. Please, no "female personas." I am not interested in male or trans. Not to offend anyone, sorry if I have...it's just not my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom