Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance roleplays. Partners needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. So. I have a plot I want to do. Everytime i come up with a new plot I want to do, I'll replace the old one with it and bump the thread. I only do M/F roleplays I only play girls so I need male characters to roleplay with. But I don't care if it's a girl playing the guy as long as you can play a guy without making him girly.

So yeah. Here are the plots. Message me if you're interested

plot 1:
"A troubled young woman (19) Is chassed into the forest by a hooded man. A member from her families "church" She was raised in a cult, but grew up very quickly when she realized she wanted nothing to do with it or those who took part in their sick little rituals. She ran away several times and when she was 15, she managed to get away. But as run from them ever since. Running is all she can do for she isn't very strong and was never taught how defend herself. So run she did, once again. But she finds herself traped between him and the edge of a towering cliff. She decides, her mind clouded with fear, that she rather die then go back to the place. So with her heart beating loud in her ear, she lets herself fall backwards off the edge, falling fast towards the rocky waters bellow. But, she felt something catch her, a jerking feeling as she is suddenly moving up instead of down. In the arms of a man..with wings. Black, huge feathered wings waved through the air, his body warm and her flesh cold as she was pressed close to his bare, muscled chest. She looked up, his face sharp and strong, expression hard and eyes forward, never looking down at her." Well start the roleplay by picking up where that little story left off. We'll build the plot together as we go but basically, he'll learn her story when he brings her to his lone home in the forest, far from where man had ever stepped, and will mind himself to her without her knowing right away, as her gaurdian. His race is exactly that, gaurdians. but seperated from his kind long ago, he hasn't been one for a long time. His job was done when the man he was born, created, to be the guardian of, died of old age. He wasn't human, so old age was nearly 1000 but still..he hadn't thought he would be a gaurdian again after that. He had..retired, in a sense. But, vowing to his gods that he would protect this girl, the markings on his will back change to symbolize her instead of the man he once surved. And She'll awake to pain late at night, finding that the same marking was seemingly carving it's self into the back of her hands. He will fall deeply in love with her and she won't know for quite some time. But will find out when she confessed her own feelings to him, because he is badly wounded and she'll think he's going to die even though he knows he'll heal.

I'm also up for any roleplay ideas you may have. I'm interested in almost anything.

I like the sounds of this story. I consider myself a guardian figure over my family so the idea of that is easy to come by.
I imagine at first she will be a little stand offish to him even though he plucked her out of the air and all.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

--Flame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom