Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cravings are all the fun of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteLittleWeasel

Planetoid
Well, hello there and thank you for checking this little thread out. First off, I'd like to mention that I'm perfectly fine with playing straight-up smut or big plots. They can both be a lot of fun.

About me:
  • I play female characters
  • I'm not comfortable playing dominant characters
  • Willing to try RPing new kinks
  • Quality over quantity (my posts will never be huge, but I like to think they will be good)
  • No Fandom RPs
  • Only one-on-one RPs
  • No characters below 16
  • Only RP in threads and PMs on this board. No messengers.
  • I don't participate in RPs where I can't make heads or tails of what the other person is writing.

Basic set-ups

Fall from power - I'd like to explore the effects of a woman in a (relatively) powerful position being robbed of that power. Whether she is a high class lawyer, teacher, mother, her control and power is taken away by your character. This can happen by sheer force, blackmail, manipulation or other means. This can be just as dark and twisty (or not, of course) as we want to make it and it's open to a lot of different kinks.

The push and the shove - In this setting, our characters are involved (taboo relationship or not, open to discussion), but they keep pushing each other to go further, to do something more 'exciting', more dangerous and they don't see anything wrong with it.

Stripped - My character strips to pay her college bills and often entertains people with dances in private rooms in the club. At college, she's untouchable, aloof, doesn't like to mingle in the slightest so what if one of the people she has snubbed in the past find out about her little job on the side?

Demonic possession - My character dabbles in dark rituals and one day make the mistake of summoning a demon. The problem is that the demon is far more powerful than she is and she can't control it, so what happens then?

Haunted House Terrors - It's one of those dark, stormy nights and not far from an old house in the middle of nowhere, my character's car breaks down. Due to the bad weather, she heads to the house, trying to find shelter and a phone. Little does she know that the house's inhabitants are very, very happy to have fresh meat to play with. Anything goes, the ghosts and other monsters can twist and shape reality to their pleasing. Due to the setting and darker nature of this game, I give permission in advance to injure or harm my character (but please ask in advance if it goes further than broken bones).

Kinks - Rabbit Hole
If a kink is not listed in my rabbit hole, I simply don't have a strong preference but there are very good odds that I will play it. Hit me up with a PM or a reply here and we can talk ;)

There is one thing I will not stand for in RPs, however. I need to be able to read what you said. Your grammar, spelling and interpunction needs to at least be at a level where you know how to use an apostrophe, to capitalize the I if you're talking about about the single first person, that the comma is your friend and spellcheck exists for a reason.

I made and added a Rabbit Hole, pretty sure I'm doing it wrong but I used one of my oldest characters for the profile, but all the kinks apply to all other RPs.

Added the plot Haunted House Terrors, for the special kind of RPer who is looking for something a touch darker and more horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom