Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What about Female Aliens? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wanted to have a role play like this. I mean I usually play a male alien with unusual, but rather pleasing cocks... but I never did one where it's the woman who's playing an alien species. x3

Whether it'd be Asari, Quarian, Twi'lek, or even an original species, I don't mind. x3 If you're interested, then pm me and we can discuss the plot details, or the 'plot' set up for the smut. :3

As for what kind of roleplayer I am, I can do two paragraphs, but it just really depends on how detailed my partner is. Just... if you can make 6 paragraphs with 12 sentences in each paragraph and require at least that length for a response, I'm not going to be able to, unless if you want to help me out. I'm always willing to improve myself. ^ ^

As for limits... well, I'm a pretty perverted man. If you got kinks not everybody's interested in, then run it by me... I might surprise you by liking it. :3

The only thing I'll shoot down is no bathroom stuff, no vore, and no violence unless if there's a fight scene... like, bloody violence.

...And I apologize for not making this post look fancy. ...I have no talent when it comes to making fancy request pages. = w=;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom