Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Someone for My Interesting Idea!

Techn0logic

Supporter
Supporter
Alright, it probably not original, and I have placed it in my request thread, but hey I'll try here too.
I'm looking for someone to help me form the personalities and emotions of characters.

No, I'm not asking you to suggest 'Hey, maybe they should be more mean.'

We need something to push that character to that idea, that personality. So with your help via roleplays, we can do that.

I have three characters who are currently blank slates:
Vin Reinharte
Lelianna Lodgewits
Teianna Darkmist

Now the idea is, to put them through different occurrences with your help as a role-player. It could be just meeting a new person and giving them sympathy, or kindness. Or throwing the character to the ground and raping them, teaching them to please and serve. I need your help for this, this little experiment of mine. You can be an animal, a human, a giant daemon, an orc, a futa, doesn't matter!

To put it simply, pick a character and PM me with a roleplay setting. I don't care what it is, I'll figure to do it. Each character only knows attraction to the opposite gender and usually humanoids, but that can be changed with your input! Not to mention, if the RP is good, the character will keep those traits on to the next RP, where the next person may have to deal with an overly-bitchy and cocky fighter or a submissive, sexually abused toy.

I haven't gotten a request yet, so each is a blank slate. I'll update this and my search thread if any of them changes.

Hope to gain some interest in this.

If you still don't understand, just ask in the forum or a PM.

I'm always trying to figure what kind of character I should put in next, I need some kind of race and gender, not sure yet ;p

cheerio_cherry said:
Well the characters do look... gorgeous.
Haha, why thank you. They are appealing for the simple reason of desire. I mean, I want to see how people would treat characters like such if they knew their interaction could truly morph who the characters are.

Indeed, it's rather different then I initially expected. Those this is just the start of the RP, and I have yet to see how it turns out ;o

To be honest I'm surprised you took interest, you seemed more for a person of actual people as the role-playing basis pictures.

I am but well, you chose really beautiful pictures. I can be swayed by a good plot and good pics of any sort. BTW, if (IF) we ever finish this one I may have something for the male and the girl... but we'll see if anyone else takes them on first.

Haha, why thank you!

And yes, I would love to have your input with the other two as well.

Though I dunno how long the first is going to last, it's rather entertaining and interesting right now =D

Back
Top Bottom