Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Victorian Mistress (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartarus

Planetoid
Hey,
I have been innactive for some time and may be a little rusty but I have a craving lately that I wish to express.

It's Victorian Era London, the poor remain below the shoes of the rich and lucky, but every now and then the rich crave and indulge in their desires. In uptown a certain noble lives in lxury with wife and brood, he runs a simple shoe making factory in uptown, but below the line in the pit that is Whitechapel his name is on more than leather shoes. Pubs, brothel's and opium den's all bare his mark, every urchin in the district know him by sight, 'Aloysius "Allo" Hastings'. Every sunday evening Allo travels to the 'Gin House', his most succesful brothel home to the only the most fresh of the stock are permitted to sell their wares inside. Though there is one woman who takes his eye everytime he visits, she has truely pierced his heart with he youth and he craves her tonight of all nights.

Who will be that woman?

----------------------------

I'm pretty much open to most kinks except scat, waterworks, furries beastiality etc.

Contact me be either PM or replying to this thread, we will discuss characters and other mechanics as soon as someone shows interest.#

Feel free to look at my RH.

-Tartarus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom