Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Older Woman/Younger Man pairings (Looking for articulate males)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this idea is quite open ended as of now. I am looking to play a mature woman, married without kids, or just an older single woman, mainly aged around 30.

With this I`d like to explore the idea of a Younger male/Older female RP. Having said that even older males are welcome (Only thing is I do not find much of that crowd here).

Ideas are plenty, and frankly I`d love to discuss most things (Few exceptions being Incest & Non-consensual roles). What I'd ideally like in my partner's character would be someone in the age range of 20-25, confident, and mature. No geeks, virgins or nerds please!I do not want this RP to turn into me being a teacher or something to a virgin.

My kinks are quite varied and we can discuss it before we get to the RP.

The themes can go a wide range of variety, preferably something long term and realistic so that we can shape our characters and their experiences. I can shape up my character with the theme involved.

Warning You are not the guy for me if you have any of the below mentioned traits:

- Looking for a quick relief for yourself and not interested in investing the time to build up a RP
- You do not have a good command over the English language
- You do not lay importance to grammar and punctuation
- You tend to use chat speak ("u" for "You")
- You are unable to carry a conversation and want to jump straight to sex.
- I only play on Yahoo IM

Some potential scenarios I had in mind are :

1. Housewife & Young intern/employee for my husband : I could be this attractive wife of a high flying executive with whom you have just started a job or are interning with. I was tied up to the marriage as a result of an arranged match between us and I really did not have a choice as well as he is quite older to me. Hence, the sexual satisfaction is never really there, and his constant travels make me feel lonely. Although there is nothing I hate about my husband, I might just be tempted to have that little extra discrete adventure as a cure to my loneliness.

2. Teacher/Student : Roles could be reversed. I could be a teacher who takes up this job due to my loneliness resulting out of my husband's constant travels, and eventually I meet someone really interesting, enough to tempt me to cheat. Or I could be a student cum housewife, who has taken up a course at a local college, due to the lack of things to do back home once her husband gets busy with work everyday and constantly travels, and I meet an interesting younger co-student or a young assistant professor.

Those are just some of my thoughts and I am open to explore other ideas as long it is set in modern day and realistic enough.

hmm. You have trait #6 as "I only play on yahoo IM"
it is a little confusing as that is under traits you do not want. But is phrased weirdly. So do you not want someone who only RP's via YIM or one who does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom