Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Sam the Sexless Angel~ (M/M? Complicated, decide for yourself...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Genderless Angel"

Lost Angel x Character A

~Plot~

(Setting is vague and may be refined later.) An wing-less angel wakes up in the forest outside of a fairly suburban town, with no clue what it's name is or where it came. Almost too pretty to be a young man, yet too masculine to be female, the angel is genderless. The quiet, observant angel is discovered by Character A, and taken home. Character A names the angel Sam, and struggles with choosing male or female pronouns, but seems to lean towards "he" more often than "she". Character A is gentle and kind, teaching Sam the ways of human society before introducing "him" to family and friends. Both become increasingly curious, and a sexual relationship unfolds.

It is possible for the two to have sex, though much like a sexless doll, Sam doesn't have anything that can't be shared by both genders. Sex is not a dirty thing to Sam, but rather a curious act, an act of love. His mind is a pure and simple one, though he looks to be around 23-25 years old.

full_720861324.jpg

Sam (Johnny Depp) from "Benny and Joon" is a good reference for my character, though mine is perhaps slightly more androgynous.)

I would be interested in this plot, sounds like a very interesting story. I look forward to hearing from you. Please PM me if you would like to move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom