Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The twisted circus reopens its doors (MxF,MxM etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoFaced

Moon
Suddenly, you notice yourself standing in pitch black darkness. As you look around, you notice a giant tent nearby, easily within walking distance.
You make your way over and are greated by a hooded figure. The only thing you can make out is a frightening grin and... is that blood splattered on the hood?

Now, the figure opens its mouth and speaks with an almost robotic voice.

"Welcome, welcome, let me give you the big tour of this place... Well, if you would just read this real quick first. The last time someone didn't, poor me was scrubbing intestines off the ceiling for weeks..."

The figure hands you an old, yellowing sheet of paper.

Rules and Guidelines and General Info

1. Absolutely no artists, customers or viewers under the age of 16.

2. You may leave the circus at any time or request a change of performance. Our crew will do their best to accommodate you.

3. The circus might be closed at mysterious times. We will do our best to inform you, but do feel free to message the director after a week.

4. There are a few taboos at the cirus: While our performers are up to a lot and sexual shows are no rarity at the circuse, we do request that there will be no scat, no excessive gore and no vore here.

5. All shows may be performed for male or female participants, genderless or otherwise... different participants are also welcome at the circus.

6. And this is the most important one: Have fun! The circus is a place where there's entertainment for everybody!

After you read the paper and signed a document, taken away from you before you could even read the contents, the figure leads you on into the tent.

"On the left, you will find the quarters of the artists and performers. If you would like, you may ask one or more for a private show. But do be careful, some of them are more naughty than nice."

Name: Shaw
Personality: He's very strict, very dominant, but will take care of those close to him. He's not very open, but if someone earns his trust, he'd do anything for them.
Preferred stories for him: I'd love to do a domxdom scenario with him. Or maybe get him a pet...
Kinks: dominance, bondage, verbal abuse, spanking, whipping...
No-Gos: scat, vore, gore

Name: Galti
Age: 16-18 (again, depending on story and your preference)
Personality: He's kind and understanding, but innocent at heart. He'll do what he needs to protect his family, but that doesn't mean he'll necessarily like it.
Preferred stories: He's just a humble peasant, but catches a lord's/lady's attention and they decide to keep him as a pet... Or maybe he falls for a lord's son/daughter...
Kinks: entirely depending on the story
No-Gos: scat, gore, vore...

Name: Livius
Age: 20-30 (again, depending on story and your preference)
Personality: Livius is a natural born fighter. He's fiercely loyal, but strongwilled so he does question his superiors. He will not take things for granted, ever.
Preferred stories: It would be fun to play him against a strong master/mistress, or just as a lover for a roman/other maiden...
No-Gos: scat, gore, vore...

Name: Seth
Age: 20-25 (again, depending on story and your preference)
Personality: Seth is different from most people. He actively enjoys violence, blood and is unpredictably violent. There's not much of a soft side to save, but someone determined enough might try...
Preferred stories: I don't really have an idea, but I'd love to get a chance to play this guy, so if you have an idea, shoot me a pm...
No-Gos: scat, excessive gore, vore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom