Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for roleplays of the rougher nature (MxF only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin21

Moon
Hi, I just thought I would write this and put my desires out there. This is my first request page of any kind so excuse the briefness. I am just looking for something rougher, something set with dark settings. I love smut, and I love plot driven stories, but there has to be sex in there somewhere for me to enjoy it. I am happy to roleplay anything with in a modern/realistic setting and will roleplay with a wide variety of kinks, with my limits being next to none.

So basically if you have a darker fantasy that you need to get out of your system, let me know cause I can gurantee I will do it for you. In my roleplays I like to play dominant males, although switches are welcome. Below is a small list of kinks I enjoy, although you don't to tick all of them for me to enjoy a roleplay

Rough sex, Hair Pulling, Spanking, Stockings, Slutty/Sexy Clothes, Deepthroating, Face-Fucking, Dirty Talking, Excessive Cum.

I like much more, but Ill tell you that if you ask for it.

I am creative and happy to come up with plots I have plenty swimming around my head so feel free to inquire about them.

Anyway I look forward to hearing from you soon. I am more likely to read PM's but I will check the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom