Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hai there :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, my name is Memori no Rekuiemu but you can just call me Memori or Ri. To start off I'll give a little about myself as well as a small list of rules :3. I am a 20 year old female and am currently in school so my life can sometimes get a little busy, I love role-playing and just writing stories in general.

~I am not picky on plots so long as I'm interested in it
~I can do M/F F/F and M/M.
~The size of a post doesn't matter to me so long as i can respond to it. I'm not picky about literacy either.
~My characters are usually sub but I can play dom's.
~I can do any pairing all you have to do is ask^^
~If I don't reply to you after a day I give you permission to bug me but don't go over board
~ Don't say you're going to reply to an rp and then not do it, yea I understand people are busy but that's when you say you're too busy at the moment. Saying you will then don't is lying and I don't like lying :3

The stuff I like are:
Vampires(Not Twilight ><)
Incest(Brother x Sister, Uncle x Niece, Father x Daughter) (As an extra note Twincest is my all time fav.)
Werewolves(Again not Twilight><)
School setting(High school/college)
Neko's
Romance
Bar/Night club setting
Master x Slave/pet
Human
teacher/student
Father x Son's Girlfriend
Tenant x Landlord's Daughter
Pirates
Royalty
Fantasy
Sci-fi

Ouran High School Host Club
Wolf's rain
Bleach
. Hack
Fruits Basket
one piece
Tokyo Mew Mew
Black cat
Inuyasha
Gundam seed
Naruto
Yugioh (all seasons/series)
Loveless
07-Ghost
Shugo Chara
Elfen Lied
DEATH NOTE
Rurouni Kenshin
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex
Cowboy Bebop
Scryed
Prince of tennis
Vampire Knight
Princess Tutu
Eureka Seven
Card Captor Sakura
Kiddy Grade
CODE GEASS (all seasons)
Yu Yu Hakusho
Shaman King
D.N Angel
Trinity Blood
Tsubasa Chronicle
Gundam SEED Destiny
Blood+

I can do other things too so long as someone just asks me, I dont bite I promise <3

Yaoi_Scribe said:
Well...perhaps...though before I answer that...which characters are you familiar with?

Though I prefer making my own character I do know a little of most of them, though I can always research them more if need be. Is there a specific character you would like?

Normally, I prefer the canon characters...but that's just me personally. For my own...I tend to use Raditz. He's always been my favorite character. That...and I find that I don't mind pairing him up with most any male (Which includes his family members).

Yaoi_Scribe said:
Normally, I prefer the canon characters...but that's just me personally. For my own...I tend to use Raditz. He's always been my favorite character. That...and I find that I don't mind pairing him up with most any male (Which includes his family members).

lol thats funny :3 and I meant that you wanted me to play

It's whoever you feel most comfortable with. Like I said, I like canon characters...but if you don't feel comfortable with any of them...or at least confident in your ability to portray them...then an OC would be acceptable.

Yaoi_Scribe said:
It's whoever you feel most comfortable with. Like I said, I like canon characters...but if you don't feel comfortable with any of them...or at least confident in your ability to portray them...then an OC would be acceptable.

out of the canons i personally like Videl, Android 18 and Pan

I'm sorry guys but no more canon requests, if you want to play a canon go ahead but I prefer making up my own character as it is more creative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom