Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some fun (male looking for female)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I figured on making a new thread for this, it felt like my old one was starting to get cluttered, so I'll just start a new one. I'm pretty open to ideas. I usually prefer original stories, I tend to be pretty bad with fan based RPs. I can try one, if you come at me with a good idea, but it'll probably be OC x OC in a set world. (Elder Scrolls, Pokemon, ect.)

I try to be good with my RPs, but nobody is perfect. I don't expect you to be perfect either, so I don't care if there are a few mistakes here and there. I would like to have a story to the RP, it can't just be sex based. I run out of stuff to type about if it's just sex. I think that's my biggest NO. Now on to what I'm looking for. I'm also not that good with being too old. I don't mind being the older character, but it'll be at least a couple years apart. I'm not big on things like the old pervert, or the dad x daughter thing. :D

I like a story. Some build up to the love. A little romance (yea, I'm a guy that likes romance, big deal, you wanna fight about it?). I like something about older women. Milfs, teachers, coaches, bosses, I kind of have a thing for older women. I also have a thing for dominant women. I like a fight to be on top, sometimes I just want to be on the bottom sometimes. I also don't mind a little step-incest. You know, step-siblings, step mom x step son (back to the milf thing), maybe cousins. I'm just not big on blood relatives, kind of creeps me out.

Well, I think that's it. Drop me a PM if you are interested. Or just reply to this post and we can think of a story together. I tend to prefer threads, but we can try PMs. Also, I'll try to post some ideas myself when I think of some. Hope we can have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom