Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello, Come For Fun :) -NessaBee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm NessaBee101, NessaBee, Bee, or Nessa is fine. Plots will be worked out between us either through here or mm. When we finally do decide to roleplay with all the things worked out, I will roleplay through thread, mm, and IM on Yahoo! and thats it.

Underlined is my role, for the ones that aren't so self explanatory (the only time i play male is in yaoi-roleplays. My apologies, i just do.) I do do yuri, hetero, and yaoi, so if you'd like to do those then just tell me. We can work out an interesting plot together, bounce around ideas :)

Also, i like to have it about 70% smut 30% story ^.^ Depends on my mood however.

Pairings:
sister x brother
daughter x father
mother x son
cousin x cousin
neighbor x neighbors daughter
neighbor x neighbors son
Doctor x Patient
Scientist x Experiment
Teacher x student
Teacher x Teacher
Student x student

Kinks:
Bondage
Non-consensual
Possible chance of exposure (Public)
toys
'games'
'Possession' symbols (such as piercings, or other, be creative ;D)

No-no's:
Feces
Water sports
'Red Winging' (I don't think its appealing >.>)

and Genres that i like:
Steam Punk
Anime-esque
Modern
Futuristic
Sci-fi
Horror

Anything not listed is in the 'Maybe' section and should be asked about. Also be known that i am a medium role player. I am definitely not the worst at this, giving you shit for replys, however i am not some almighty god of words ready to send you a chapter of a response. And to be truthful i like it like that, because i don't want to feel like im writing a novel. All right thats it! Thanks for reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom