Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back to it! (and an apology)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who I have been working with, I must apologize. I use my phone for everything...this site included... And when the thing stopped charging they took FOREVER to send a new one (waranty red tape)

I am back, but now do not have pages saved so can not find some of the stories that I was on. If you were writing with me and wish to continue, please send me a PM with your intent and a link if one is needed.

For all others, feel free to check the links in my sig to see if you'd like to start something.

I've been in the mood for an ageplay older male/younger female. As long as it's not my "daughter" (step would be alright if that's what you like) If interested and perhaps have a plot, let me know! :)

Glad to be back!!

DirtyOldMan said:
For those who I have been working with, I must apologize. I use my phone for everything...this site included... And when the thing stopped charging they took FOREVER to send a new one (waranty red tape)

I am back, but now do not have pages saved so can not find some of the stories that I was on. If you were writing with me and wish to continue, please send me a PM with your intent and a link if one is needed.

For all others, feel free to check the links in my sig to see if you'd like to start something.

I've been in the mood for an ageplay older male/younger female. As long as it's not my "daughter" (step would be alright if that's what you like) If interested and perhaps have a plot, let me know! :)

Glad to be back!!

Im interested but I don't have a plot, but Im not really that into incest stuff anyway so I'm kinda glad you're not! Try me?

xx Precious

I'd love to do something with an older man as well and I am not incest too. Not sure if you do on YIM or on here, but if you are on YIM, I am game. My request threads are there for you to see as well :)

hey Stranger.... i too am finally back now that family is finally not in and out of hospital every other freaking day... anyways ill send you the link to our thread and we can pick it back up if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom