Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for messanger 1 on 1 (YIM) (Sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

mekmag

Dust
Hello! I'm very laid back and I'm just looking for someone to play with. I enjoy roleplays with a lot of plots and story instead of all sex. Sex is okay sometimes but I'm not too interested in it all the time.

I will play with anyone. Female, male, alien from outerspace. I'm a nice person I promise.

I'm a decent person and I'd love to make stories and plots with you. Just IM me at
YIM - snake533

I will get back to you as soon as possible. Message me if you also want my rabbit hole. I have tons of little ideas on that site and you can see what I like and what I don't.

A quick overview though
I like - pet-play, bondage, force, kidnapping

Fun stuff like that!

Hope to hear from you soon! ^-^

mekmag said:
Hello! I'm very laid back and I'm just looking for someone to play with. I enjoy roleplays with a lot of plots and story instead of all sex. Sex is okay sometimes but I'm not too interested in it all the time.

I will play with anyone. Female, male, alien from outerspace. I'm a nice person I promise.

I'm a decent person and I'd love to make stories and plots with you. Just IM me at
YIM - snake533

I will get back to you as soon as possible. Message me if you also want my rabbit hole. I have tons of little ideas on that site and you can see what I like and what I don't.

A quick overview though
I like - pet-play, bondage, force, kidnapping

Fun stuff like that!

Hope to hear from you soon! ^-^
Hi, are you m or f ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom