Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
Welcome to the Arena it's time for battle. Here in Darkson existed an arena where warriors come to prove there metal and courage. In this arena only the best of the best come to play. The rules are simple two or more people come to battle only one leaves the winner and the winner can force the loser do whatever they want for a whole day. This city was build by the gods and goddess because they wanted to see the mightiest of the morals. The city is surrounded by a sand storm which turn away the unworthy and pulls through the worthy of this place. So, come and test yourself here.

Basically this will be a simple rp with few stats to keep it simple. I have a plot for this, but I gotta see if anyone is interest in this first.

Well yes I'm going simple round with only five stats.

End
Mind
int
Dex
Att

I was think I was going to have it in the way that person a attacks person b. They have 8 in attack and person b dex is 6 they hit, but person b end is 4 so they take for damage over all. That the way I was thinking of setting it up. Through winning and equipment you gain more points to your stats.

I'm not seeing much rping being done if we're comparing straight numbers. There's less random chance involved so it really just comes down to quickly comparing stats and seeing who the winner is.

Yes they will be public and the stats only go to the arena when fighting and also in certain situation that will happen. But the rest of the world is mostly free roam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom