Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilistic_Impact

Brigadista
Supporter
So I now have a few sessions under my belt running a campaign.

Anyone interested? I know there was previous interest but it kind of died out.

If you are interested then know this, I'm only looking for 3-4 players and I do not run things in the standard setting.

Short list of questions I'd like answered:

What sort of adventure are you interested in?

What class and race are you likely to play?

What level do you want to start at?

Slow/Medium/Fast XP advancement, pick one.

Are you willing to let a character die?

What sort of adventure are you interested in?
Some social and some adventuring. Enough to make a social character worthwhile, I guess.

What class and race are you likely to play?
No idea, that depends on what game can be expected, though I'd like to try a paladin

What level do you want to start at?
levels 3-5 work well.

Slow/Medium/Fast XP advancement, pick one.
Sloooooooow

Are you willing to let a character die?
That depends on how much I like my character and how much it fits in with everyone else and the setting.

Hey, GM: how exactly do you want us to go about posting are characters, if you want us to at all?

Start at 3rd lvl, no templates, give me all the basic information stat wise, what feats/weapons/equipment/magic/skills you'll take.

I don't need everything so a skill you don't take a rank in doesn't need to be marked down, also everyone gets perception as a class skill, it doesn't make sense that a commoner gets it and others don't.

Please don't forget a description and a bit of background. Do not worry about whether or not said background would conflict with the setting as I'm going to be utilising said information for the world.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
Start at 3rd lvl, no templates, give me all the basic information stat wise, what feats/weapons/equipment/magic/skills you'll take.

I don't need everything so a skill you don't take a rank in doesn't need to be marked down, also everyone gets perception as a class skill, it doesn't make sense that a commoner gets it and others don't.

Please don't forget a description and a bit of background. Do not worry about whether or not said background would conflict with the setting as I'm going to be utilising said information for the world.

How do you want us to figure HP? Max first level, half each level after? Max each level? Some other way?

Nihilistic_Impact said:
I do max at first then a third of the dice for each successive level plus con score

I hate to sound like an idiot, but what? I don't understand the method you are describing; can you maybe use an example?

Clever said:
Nihilistic_Impact said:
I do max at first then a third of the dice for each successive level plus con score

I hate to sound like an idiot, but what? I don't understand the method you are describing; can you maybe use an example?

Fighter gets 1d10 per level + con

1st level he gets 10 + con
2nd level and beyond he gets 3 + con

Also, I don't think I'm gonna have the time for this after all. Sorry.

A fighter would get the full d10 at first lvl, then at second and third he would get three fourths of ten, round up, for 8+con.

Hmm, looking back I miss-typed and do apologise for the confusion.

Playing something in pathfinder would be a lot of fun. Though it's not certain yet if I can, I will ask a few question.

1. When we point buy, what's the highest a number can be, including racial bonuses?

2. Will we all gather during a certain time to do this, if so when and where?

Other than that, everything seems great to me. Hopefully I can join in on the fun, if there is still room.

First question, I really don't care; but run the stats by me, I'll probably say alright. Second, no, it's just post in whatever order you want unless in combat.

There is space as I'm only at two people interested and neither's given me a preliminary profile so I don't even know if I have that many.

What sort of adventure are you interested in? - One that focuses more on story. Combat-heavy games are fine as long as there is purpose to the slaying, and one where the choices of the characters can easily affect the adventure's path.

What class and race are you likely to play? - I'm thinking a Gnomish Alchemist. Not exactly an optimized build, but interesting.

What level do you want to start at? - Level 3 is fine by me.

Slow/Medium/Fast XP advancement, pick one. - Medium or Fast, either one.

Are you willing to let a character die? - Absolutely, assuming that there's a real reason for the character to die and it doesn't seem arbitrary.

I_Am_Nobody said:
What sort of adventure are you interested in? - One that focuses more on story. Combat-heavy games are fine as long as there is purpose to the slaying, and one where the choices of the characters can easily affect the adventure's path.

What class and race are you likely to play? - I'm thinking a Gnomish Alchemist. Not exactly an optimized build, but interesting.

What level do you want to start at? - Level 3 is fine by me.

Slow/Medium/Fast XP advancement, pick one. - Medium or Fast, either one.

Are you willing to let a character die? - Absolutely, assuming that there's a real reason for the character to die and it doesn't seem arbitrary.

Amen, brother.

What sort of adventure are you interested in? I enjoy a good mix of talking and action. It's all I have for that.

What class and race are you likely to play? Probably a tiny Half-Elf Gunslinger Musket Master

What level do you want to start at? around 3-5 would probably be best.

Slow/Medium/Fast XP advancement, pick one. Medium is a good pace.

Are you willing to let a character die? I don't have a large problem with it.

What sort of adventure are you interested in? Medium to heavy story based (talking, interaction, plot) with medium to light hack and slash.

What class and race are you likely to play? Elven Witch

What level do you want to start at? 3 seems to be what we're going for, so I'll stick to that.

Slow/Medium/Fast XP advancement? Medium is usually best.

Are you willing to let a character die? Yep, but that would kind of suck. Still, yes.

Alright, interest is built up. First four profiles I get are in, already have one from Nobody so three slots left.

What sort of adventure are you interested in? - Story with combat, always loved something where, if our group failed, it wouldn't just be us who suffered

What class and race are you likely to play? - Human Magus. sword and sorcery for me :)

What level do you want to start at? - I'll go with the flow on that

Slow/Medium/Fast XP advancement, pick one. - Medium

Are you willing to let a character die?- if things get that bad yeah. but he won't go down without a fight.

If you have sent me a profile and are still interested in doing this please respond to this message.

I know people are getting impatient so I want to see that everyone is still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom