Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking smutty fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailey Comet

Planetoid
This request thread is a search for all things smutty. Dont get me wrong, I enjoy a good story. But some times, you're not in the mood for a story and just want to get to the creamy center. Now, smut doesnt mean a lack of quality. I still write between 2 and 5 paragraphs per post, depending of course on what I recieve in response. I appreciate at least one well detailed paragraph.

As always, I still love futas and will always be looking for RPs where one or more characters are as such. Men, women, animals, other... all are welcome.

But this is for other smutty possibilities and cravings like tentacles and beastiality. I also crave incest, and any decent smut filled plot would fall in with this request.

My limits are very simple... no scat, gore, vore, or mutilation. Everything else makes for a good time. A very dirty good time, but a good time none the less.

So send me a PM, you know you've got more than a few smut filled cravings that you've been wanting to try out. I'll be waiting!

Possible Pairings
(you/me) (* = Craving)

Daddy/daughter *
Mother/daughter *
daughter/Mother *
son/Mother

Brother/sister
Sister/sister *
Twins

Uncle/niece
Aunt/niece
niece/Aunt
nephew/Aunt
Cousins

Dog/girl *
Wolf/girl
Horse/girl
Dragon/girl
Centaur/girl
(Other mythical beasts as well! Feel free to suggest something.)
Tentacle creature/girl *

Futa anything*

F-List

okay this is getting pretty annoying. I try to message you and never get much of a reply.

What would you say to older bother taking advantage of his younger sister.

http://www.f-list.net/c/dominate/
to compare f-lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom