Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Looking for committed Male OR Female partner~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair1216

Pulsar
Hi there! It's been a while since I've made a detailed request thread, so I thought I would give it a go. Take a look around, and feel free to PM or IM me!

Things I expect out of a partner (or wish to have from them):

* I am online on a regular basis, and while I have plenty of roleplay partners that are only able to post every once in a while, I am specifically looking for a partner who can post more than once a day, every day. That might be alot to ask, but since I'm online so much (It's my way of de-stressing, you could say.) I really want someone I can depend on. It's very important to me to have someone I can rely on to post reguarly, and to let me know if they are unable to. If you have to leave the roleplay or take a break, tell me. Basically, I'm looking for a very committed partner.

* When I post, I use lots of detail and try to keep the plot flowing at all times. My posts usually range from 2-3 paragraphs, sometimes more, and I simply expect the same effort from my partner. I can look past grammar and spelling slip-ups if I feel that you are really contributing to the story and action. It's very important to me for my partner and I to meet in the middle.

* I like to talk alot OOC through PM and IM. I'm chatty and I ramble, mostly about the roleplay itself. Brainstorming is the best part when it comes to roleplaying, and I'll constantly be asking you things about your characters, where the plot should go, and for your own ideas. I want someone who will be just as eager to talk about things as I am.

* The story of a roleplay is very important to me, and sexual interaction is secondary. At one time, I preferred simply plots with lots of smut, but it doesn't do much for me anymore. I prefer an intense, complex plot with twists and turns... Sex scenes are going to happen (And I like when they happen) but only when the characters are at the point where it feels natural and passionate. I'm not here to throw two characters together to fuck every other post. Not only that, but I am huge romantic. I love the anticipation of two characters falling for eachother against all odds and giving in to dangerous temptation. Warning: I do prefer plots that grow with time. My character will not fall in love right off the bat, and I do not expect your character to either. I like the building of anticipation and getting a grasp on the characters and their surroundings first.

Reguarding my title, yes, I will roleplay with a male or female. However, I do have few limits. I only do MxF, maybe a little FxF. I also prefer females who will pay both males and females so that we can do a double pairing. (Basically, I'll play your guy, if you play mine.) Men are welcome as well, and I will play a female to your male. I only ask that no one messages me about "helping out with their craving" or wanting to simply cyber.

Plot-wise, I'm extremely open-minded. Getting creative and brain-storming is what I love to do most!

A few random things that I love:

* Royalty/Servant roleplays. I love a castle setting with princes and princesses, kings and queens. The lavish surroundings are so fun to bring to life, and I will play either end of this plot. (Royalty or Servant)

* If you have read the Hunger Games and would like to create a roleplay based on it, hit me up. I would love to do this. Same for Harry Potter.

* Anything with a "star-crossed" lovers tone. Again, I'm a romantic. I can't help it!

* Oddly enough, I love taking fairtales and making them into a more mature story lines. For instance, Beauty and the Beast. (I'm thinking of a more human-like beast. Like this.)

I have lots of ideas, but those are my favorites! However, I prefer to talk about plots in detail with my partner, so I left them vague to leave room for creativity. :) If you are interested in creating a roleplay with me, hit me up! PM or IM is fine. If I'm not online, shoot me a PM on here, and I will get back to you ASAP.

Yahoo!IM : sexyblairbear
AIM: Blair Spencer (or blair.spencer@aim.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom