Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two simple cravings, one simple request

Status
Not open for further replies.

krystalstar22

Banned
Banished
Hello all,
I am here to ask today if someone would be interested in either a X-Men roleplay or an Avatar: the last air bender based roleplay.
In either roleplay, i would be playing an original character, not one of the characters from either series. As far as your character goes, in the X-men roleplay you would also be an oc, or you could play a cannon, I care not.

For the Avatar: the last Air bender roleplay though, i would want you to play a specific cannon character, Prince Zuko. this is due to the fact that i would like to do a scenario similar to a dream i had last night.
In it, I would be royalty from a fire nation in the west and your char would be jealous of my skills. But, Me being the kind and generous woman i am, I decide to teach you my secrets because I have allways admired you, even when you were banished. (in fact, we are even betrothed to each other) Soon the hate turns to love and, well you get it.

so if you are interested, PM me and we can either do this over IM or PM, I have nothing against threads, it is just i tend to forget about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom