Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marking one-on-one areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candira

Singularity
Okay, I know this is super simple, and that most people can figure out where to post their stuff if they just read the description of the subforum and maybe glance at a few threads.

I've been noticing, though, that more people have been having trouble figuring out what to do. I wonder if it would be helpful to mark all of the areas where threads are meant to be one-on-one with a simple (1x1) in the description. I think it might help some of the newer members who are coming from other sites that might not be used to our format.

Thing is....There are designated sections for Group RPs and Open RPs and all the others that aren't marked as 1x1. I don't see how this would become such a problem? Maybe I'm just not seeing it because I've been here so long and been RPing for almost 10 years.

Now, see, I figured that it wasn't a problem either. For the same reason. I have been proven wrong. A few times, recently. Just saying, it might help stop it all together. *Shrug*

:)
Candira said:
Okay, I know this is super simple, and that most people can figure out where to post their stuff if they just read the description of the subforum and maybe glance at a few threads.

I've been noticing, though, that more people have been having trouble figuring out what to do. I wonder if it would be helpful to mark all of the areas where threads are meant to be one-on-one with a simple (1x1) in the description. I think it might help some of the newer members who are coming from other sites that might not be used to our format.

That is a great idea...I just found this site today... Would really like to start on a one on one for role playing ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom