1X1 Naruto rp. InsaneGamer and I only.

The setting takes place where as female white ninja is badly hurt and she is knocked out in a forest and her right knee is badly cut and she doesn’t wake up at all.

The 6 male ninjas that came out of nowhere ambushed her and she can’t remember who they were or which ninja clan they all came from, at all.

And she sighed while she is baldly knocked out and badly hurt on her right knee.

The female white ninja name is Kira and she is the sensei daughter from "The Hidden Leaf village".

And she hides her ninja headband from anyone that might know her or recognize her at any cost.

She wonders if a male ninja will find her in the forest badly cut on her right knee and she is also badly knocked out as well. (d.)

((Could your male ninja character be the male ninja that finds my female white ninja badly injuried? In the forest and he carries her to his tent to tend to her injuries pretty please? I hope that you’ll like this plot idea as much as I do and could he be Kakashi pretty please?.))

RE: 1X1 Naruto rp. InsaneGamer and I only no one else.

angelduskgirlcat said:
The setting takes place where as female white ninja is badly hurt and she is knocked out in a forest and her right knee is badly cut and she doesn’t wake up at all.

The 6 male ninjas that came out of nowhere ambushed her and she can’t remember who they were or which ninja clan they all came from, at all.

And she sighed while she is baldly knocked out and badly hurt on her right knee.

The female white ninja name is Kira and she is the sensei daughter from "The Hidden Leaf village".

And she hides her ninja headband from anyone that might know her or recognize her at any cost.

She wonders if a male ninja will find her in the forest badly cut on her right knee and she is also badly knocked out as well. (d.)

((Could your male ninja character be the male ninja that finds my female white ninja badly injuried? In the forest and he carries her to his tent to tend to her injuries pretty please? I hope that you’ll like this plot idea as much as I do and could he be Kakashi pretty please?.))

(okay)

Kakashi sees her and picks her up. He noticed she was badly hurt and quickly jumps and heads back to his tent. "I need to patch her up and fast"he thinks and finally reaches his tent. He sets her down and goes into his tent to grab the medical equipment.

Kira slowly comes around and she has a small headache and she wonders how the blazes she got from the forest to a tent and she can't rememember what just happened and she sighed. Her knee was in serve pain and she tries her best not to cry when she is in pain. She rememembers what her father said to all of his ninja students," If you cry in pain you are nothing but a wimp and you must handle the pain from a fight no matter how much pain you'll be in." "if you cry you are weak and pathific and the enemy will know what your weakness is." "You must handle the pain like a man and not a weakingly or a wimp understand everyone." Kira remembers those excat words her father said to her and she sighed and wished that her knee was patched up and would stop bleeding right away.

Kakashi came back into the tent and notices her awake. "Oh your up"he says and hands her a bowl. "I made food you must be hungry"he says and takes a seat in front of her. "I'm Hatake Kakashi"he says and holds his hand out to her. "I found you lying in the forest bleeding so I decided to help you"he says and tilts his head a bit. "what happened when you were out there"he asks and looks at her leg. "Let me change the bandaging"he says.

Kira looks at the bowl of food that he made for her and she said to him,"Yes I am quite hungrey and thank-you for making me something to eat thank-you so much." She slowly begins to eat her food up and this food was very yummy and tasty and she was done her food in about an hour and she was slowly starting to get a bit comfy around this ninja. Kira said to him,"It's a pleasure to meet you Hatake Kakashi, my father has told me stories about you and how you defeated the dark Sasuke about two years ago." "You are a great legend hero in my village and I cannot remember what village I came from my mind is a little bit blank at the moment Hatake Kakashi." "If only I could rememember what happened in that forest and why those six ninjas attacked me,nothing comes to mind at all and it's ok with me that you change my banadaging on my knee I'm ok with it."

Back
Top Bottom