Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for RP partners ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I am Egypt, I have been roleplaying for a few years now both on and off this site and I am looking for some good roleplays with and without plot.

here are some idea suggestions, if you have anything that you would like to try out not on this list just message me and we shall see. I rp only on this site thread or PM.

you me
teacher/ student
boss/ secretary
doctor/ patient***
coach/ player***
Friends sibling
photographer/ model
Harem***

plots I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do. Actually I really really want to do anything Egyptian right now..

Kissa was kidnapped from her tribe in Egypt when she was a young child. Since then she has turned into a slave for the king and his family. She serves silently with purpose the memories of her old life slowly fading. When war starts on the kingdom the priests send the last surviving pharaoh into hiding with one of the slave girls. They are sent to a distant village. When Kissa gets there it seem so familiar and she realizes it is the village of her old home. Soon the prince realizes how much he needs her and drops the snotty attitude and starts to fall for her.

Kissa is a slave, but she is a different type of slave, she never takes anything for granted be it a bad piece of food or a thread bare clothe. The pharaoh takes notice in her and brings her into to be his personal slave curious as to how odd she acts. Soon he showers her in gifts hoping to gain her attention as he realizes he has fallen for her.

I would like this one to be taken slowly, you know no love at the beginning of the rp maybe just lust or something?

I love Egypt so I will do anything Egypt. we can tweak these as much as you like. <3 Please PM me don't post on here thank you.

bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom