Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Get Our Man-juices Flowing... (MxM RP Requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesseyoung

Planetoid
Hello everyone. A quick bit about me...

smilesmall.jpg

My name is Jesse Young. I live in the Midwest United States. I'm not a terribly buff guy, but I enjoy sports, swimming, hanging out with friends, video games, writing, playing trumpet, singing and much more. I'm in marketing and design by profession, and well... behind closed doors, I am whatever you want me to be - haha!. Oh, and did I mention, I am GAY and happy to be?!

I've been roleplaying for several years now (I think 4 or 5) through YIM, AIM, BM (not as long with BM), and other places. I am always interested in good roleplays, things that get me going a bit, and obviously stories that can create a lasting memory of them in my mind.

[My "On" List - Roleplaying]
*Literacy - I'm no grammar Nazi, nor do I freak out if you misspell some things. I most likely misspelled something in this post, so forgive me. If I can read it and understand it, then I'm happy.

*Detail - I like some good detail. You don't have to be extravagant, but I enjoy having a few details given and then allowing my mind to create the rest, so that I can imagine and picture what is going on.

*Proactive roleplaying - What I mean by this is quite simple: in your posts, let yourself make some decisions about the roleplay, move it in different directions... you don't have to let me do that all the time. Sometimes I like having my character get read to 'move in' and then my RP partner pulls a "I'm not ready", moment in the roleplay and BAM, sexual drama and tension... perfect (not all the time). It can be fun when you get to make things happen from time to time.

[My "Off" List - Roleplaying]
*Unavailability - I'd like at least a post a week, though I prefer more. I'm a pretty active poster, usually you'll see me on once a day if not a few times, just checking in on things, replying and having fun. I don't expect everyone to be on everyday, but please try to post a few times a week if you can. :D

*Grammar Nazi's - I'm not the best writer... so please, don't become a grammar Nazi on me. I just don't like that.

*Godmoding - I don't mind if you have my character do something simple. For example, you might have my character shiver a bit, tremble in your arms, look into your eyes... but don't post in your reply that my character attacked you with his tongue, and groped you... if I want those sort of major things to happen, I'll write it myself for my character. I'll respect your character, and I ask you do the same :)

[My "Sexual Ons"]
*MxM (Don't prefer MxF in 99.999% of cases)
*Athletic bodies
*Average bodies
*Chubby bodies (nothing abnormal)
*Smaller, average and large genitals (nothing abnormal)
*Piercings, body art (tattoos, etc...)
*Oral, Anal, Nipple Play, Watersports (occasionally)
*Sexual tension (uncertainty, sexual suspense)
*Experienced sexual partners, inexperienced sexual partners
*Sub or Dom (I like to sub, but I'm not going to be a frail, wimpy thing... I've got, as most people say on here, a "backbone" when I sub)
*Older men (up to 20 years older than my character), younger men (as young as 15 -- depending on the plot, but prefer 17-30) -- not really picky, honestly.
*Incest - yup!

[My "Sexual Offs"]
*Scat, vore, anything that is 'gross' or belongs in the toilet, etc... NO WAY.
*Abnormal bodies, physiques, genitals, etc... (I don't like tentacles, or furries and that sort of thing... just not into it.)
*Women, women, and yeah... vagina (lol!)
*Subs who have no backbone

I'm not terribly picky. If you're curious, just ask me, and I'll let you know :D

PAIRINGS

CRAVING

[Incest]
Brother x Brother
Twin x Twin (younger or older)
Father x Son
Cousin x Cousin
Stepbrother x Stepbrother
Stepfather x Stepson
Uncle x Nephew

[Misc. Pairings]
Younger brother x Older brother's/sister's friend or boyfriend
Jock x Jock
Jock x Nerd/Outcast
Teacher x Student
Principal x Student
Nerd x Nerd
"Out" Gay x Bi-curious Male (various plot lines)
Boss x Worker

[Fandoms]
GLEE
Harry Potter (not the best 'expert', but it's fun)
Twilight (yeah, I'll do it if you want to :) )

If you're interested, please post here or PM. Thanks!!

For those still interested, I'm looking for roleplays. Any of these pairings work, or any MxM ideas you might have... let me know via PM! Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom