Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ain't No Shame in a Small-Town Story . . . [MxF or FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Waiting Disaster

Super-Earth
Virginia Saenz is, as she calls herself, her parents' failed attempt at making the perfect stay-at-home mom and house-wife. She loves to drink, party, play her music too loud (though she says there's no such thing), smoke, and she has a tramp-stamp that she is more than proud to show off to the world. The oldest of two girls, she and her younger sister are polar opposites. While her younger sister practically day-dreams about spending all day in the kitchen, or laying on her back for her overpaid doctor husband; Virginia hates the idea of that kind of life. She is independent, fiery, and seems to have no respect for authority. However, her parents won't give up. Though they don't like the habits of their daughter, they still don't want to see her get in trouble with the law. So the summer between her junior and senior year of highschool, they send the seventeen year-old girl from her home in the Bronx to her uncle (on her mom's side) to spend the summer there.

Uncle "Slim" is a retired bull rider, who makes a profession of rasining horses and cattle, and earns money on the side by sponsoring bull riders who he usually trains himself. While he is more than happy to keep Virginia out of trouble: he has ulterior motives. Normally he's more than set for riders, often having people line up to ride, but his star rider (you) hurt themself during last year's rodeo. While still able to help around the ranch, doctors say the star isn't riding, and Uncle Slim thinks Virginia has the perfect attitude to break one of his most stubborn bulls to win the coming tournament. Yet he doesn't know what is to come. While it starts out as fiery and conflicted, the relationship between the star/farm-hand (you) and Virginia (myself) will prosper in to the closest thing that a person could find to love in living life on the ranch together.

What I Need
I will be playing Virginia and, as needed, Uncle Slim, and some of the other NPCs for the story. What I need is a literate player (whether you are a male or a female in real life doesn't matter, as long as you can write the gender well) to be the farm-hand/injured riding star. Gender of the hand doesn't matter, whether it's male, or female. If you wish to play a female, keep in mind that I did intend for this to be a romance*.

* = Notice that word there? It's a funny word. Basically, while there will likely be as sex scene (or more), that's not the drive of the story, and I intend for it to be more of a side-effect of the actual story.

DO
* Lesbians.
* Romance.
* Oral.
* Anal.
* Toys.
* Romantic conflict.
* Rough sex (not rape).

DO NOT
* Futa.
* Vore.
* Gore.
* Watersports.
* Dismemberment/character death.

So, PM or post here if you're interested.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom