Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mother's Love (stanupguy1 x burningwitch x oblivion2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivion2012

Super-Earth
Michael Rayne quickly made his way out the shower. A large white towel wrapped around his slim waist. The young man brushed his jet black hair as he slid to his bedroom on the tile floor. Young Michael was getting ready for a date with Emily Porter. The hottest female on the cheerleading squad. He was quite surprised to have been given the chance with such a beautiful woman. He had been bosting about his date the entire week to his mother whom is a wealthy realistate worker who had been divorced from his father for years. Working his jeans up to his waist he buttoned them up then pulling his dress shirt over his head. After about 15 minutes he rushed out the door and hopped into his car. He was a little late and hadn't had the time to say goodbye to his mother. His car shot off down the road leaving a trail of smoke.

Mark had been friends with Michael since there first day of kindergarten. He was happy that he got a date with that hot cheerleader. But mark had one big secret he had been keeping form his best friend for a long time. He was head over heels in love with his mother. Bu then again what guy in there Naborhood wasn’t. She was a knock out.

Mark took a shower that morning. He had decided this would be the perfect day to fulfill his fantasy he would fuck his best friends mom. He took a shower and soaped up his 6 foot 4 ripped body. He had been playing football all though high school and it gave him and athletic form. He got out of the shower and combed his short brown hair. He stared at the man in the mirror he saw the deep green eyes looking back at him and he got dressed. He chose a pair of black dress pants and a blue button up shirt.

When he saw that mikes car was gone he went up to the door of his house and knocked on the door. Waiting for that Greek goddess/ super model hybrid to open the door.

Picture:http://img.kanciapa.pl/extimg//s/8/2/6/3/7/8/x/826378_1-1.jpg

Lisa sat at the kitchen table drinking a small cup of tea, she yawned. God it got boring here without anyone else here. She finally went to the couch and turned on the television simply because she was bored. After flipping through channel after channel she settled on the news, current events always depressed her. She knew they were in a ratings system and the entire point was to get an emotional rise but it still gripped her. She finally finished her tea and walked to the small sink and washed out the cup before setting it aside to put in the dishwasher later. She sat back down on the couch deciding what to do next.

She could take a nap maybe or maybe... She heard a knock at the door drawing her from her thoughts. She jumped up her ass in extremely tight jeans (Picture:http://x-images2.bangbros.com/assparade/shoots/ap6457/bangbros/big2.jpg) she walked briskly to the door and saw Mark, she opened the door,"Hello Mark. How can I help you hun?"

Mark kept it cool when she opened the door. He said, “hi Lisa. How can you help me? Ahhh yeah I cam over because.” He should have thought of a reason to come over but he hadn’t. “umm yeah last time I was over I left a movie over in mikes room and I was just wondering if I could go in and get it. but also I’m really thirsty and I’m locked out of my house. Could I trouble you for a glass of water?”

When he heard her reply he walked in and sat down on her couch. He had no idea how he was going to do this but he had to. his mind raced thinking of a way he could get into his best friends moms pants. Then he remembered the sexiest thing about her she enjoyed a nice big cigar. Mark had spent many an night jerking off to the phallic delight of that. he would bring it up in conversation when he could.

"That boy will be the death of be.." she said under her breath talking about her son,"Yea Mark come on in." she said stepping aside letting him before closing the door behind him. "Of course dear," she said as she walked to the kitchen. She also kept her cigar box in there, she opened it taking a single cigar out of it, after undoing the plastic from the cigar she walked to a small draw and removed a match. She struck it on the box the smell of sulfur spreading through the room. She had heard once lighters dull the flavor of cigars but she couldn't recall where. She lit the cigar and shook out the match. She put the cigar into her mouth and took a drag before releasing the smoke her mouth in the shape of an O.

She walked back to the couch handing him the cup water. "What movie did you leave here?" she asked curious. She stuck the cigar back into her mouth and puffed on it several time before taking it out once more.

mark smiled when he saw the cigar in her mouth. “It’s called cowboys and aliens. It’s got the new James bond in it Dan…something.” Mark took the water from her and drank it. Mark was still 17 so he wasn’t going to outright ask for the cigar but he could show her his interest. When he was done with the water he said, “Don’t be so hard on mike it was my fault I left the movie.”

He loved the way she looked into thoughts tight jeans of her. He smiled and said, “ahhh a cialio nice brand thoughts cigars coming out of brazil really have that bold nutty flavor to them. I swear to god they can make some of the Dominican brands seem like something you buy in a gas station now a days.” Pretending he didn’t mean to say that. “oh don’t tell my mom I know that she would kill me if she knew I smoke cigars.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom