Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{Kinky Vixen Seeking Active Partner} FxM, FxF sub/dom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haro!! I'm Psychofox, I'm a young, kinky, zombie foxgirl who's looking for someone who'll be active and dedicated to RP with! I'm pretty open with kinks and plots, as long as there is an interesting and exotic smutty story. PM me if your interested!

Turn ons:
wolves/canines, dragons, dark/goth/cyberpunk, sub/dom, BDSM, anal, toys, medievil fantasy, threesomes, MxM MxF FxF, MxMxF, FxFxF, FxFxM

Plots I wanna try:
incest, ageplay, laboratory, tribal, rape

**Plot I really wanna do**
Medieval/fantasy setting. In a faraway kingdom, two twin sisters are seperated at birth to fulfill a dark prophecy. One is sent off to learn with the most elite warriors, raised unaware of her royal roots or that she is even a girl. The other princess is raised to be the country's queen, a loyal and wise leader to carry the land through the future hardships. Yet when the two girls grow to be young teens, they start to change. The princess notices and swoons for the handsome young warrior who is rising so quickly through the ranks. The two meet secretly, fall in love, and discover other things about each other. Eventually, they are caught, and are torn between each other, the prophecy, and the kingdom.

A Few Characters:
Indigo; 17 years old; female; neko fox; bisexual
fox6.jpg

FoxyMiku.jpg

amberrandomness2.jpg

Midnight; 16 years old; female; neko fox; straight

fox1.jpg

Ebony; 14 years old; female; neko cat; bisexual
cat7.jpg

cat6.jpg

cat1.jpg

Ivory; 15 years old; female; neko cat; straight