Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for (MM) or (MF) Paring for RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CunnyBoy

Meteorite
Looking for good roleplayers to RP with.
I dont have IM's because my windows live IM is bugged w/ no fix.
Email works well enough~

(Male~Male) Peace in a time of war

Sam huffed at his father "But I don't want to do this father!" He said as his butler approached him with an elegant princess's gown. His father who was king of the eastern lands replied to him in an angry commanding voice "You will do as you are told Sam Windstrong! We need peace between us and the northern province! This is our only way. you must deceive their prince and marry him." Sam stood their with a few tears rolling down his cheeks. He turned on his heels and faced the throne room door and said quietly "I will do as you wish father..." he sighed. "..For peace." he walked towards his own room which he shall soon be saying good bye to forever and his butler followed. He quickly slipped out of a princes garments and into the princesses one. He sat at his vanity staring at his face as he applied a gentle makeup and with a sigh he was finished he stood up and folded his hands and prayed for safe passage and packed up some more gowns and head out of the castle in a carriage towards to northern province to meet the king and prince.

(Male~Any) The slave trade.

Rin strained as his eyes slowly fluttered to an open as his breathing felt near to impossible from the chained collar. He placed his head on the wall below the torch to remember what had happened before this point. It was an average day just like any other except he had helepd a lady confront a mugger on the way home and as the mugger ran away with a more than likely broken nose he yelled back at him "You'll regret this!" He took the kind thanks from the lady and went back on his way. He grabbed the door knob to his house and raised an eyebrow. He remembered locking his door before he had left as he swung the door open and peered into the darkness of his home he heard the bushes rustle behind him, he quickly rolled forward to avoid a blow to the back of the head with a crude cudgel. It was him... The mugger licked at the dry blood that had come from his nose and shrugged and said simply "I told you that you would regret it" Then a shadowy figure appeared from the kitchen behind him and struck him as the first had failed and knocked him unconscious. The only question he had was: "Where am I?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom