Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two very specific Fandom RP (deathnote+MtG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
Hi, i have two cravings right now. If you're interested, please PM.

the seduction of Naomi Misora

538770-naomi_misora.jpg

Now i always liked the character and i simply can't believe she was killed off so..Easily, like she didn't even matter. For those who forgot, Naomi was the fiancee of another one of Light's Victim, an FBI Agent named Raye Penbar who Light totally owned and murdered. Naomi was then trying to discover the identity of the murderer but met Light and instead he killed her off also.

I want to play a game where instead of killing her off, Light uses her emotional state of mind to use and deceive her and ultimately seduce her into being his fuckbuddy/lover/slave. Afterall, what can be more pleasurable than fucking your foe's hot fiancee? (Right after you kill him too)

For this, i want someone who thinks he can pull of playing Light Yagami in a slightly more sexual role (i do think light has no interest in pussies canon-wise), it will take a truly cerebral approach to pull this one of, but i hope someone can do it.

As for Naomi, i plan to have her be fragile and lonely. She won't be an all out slut at first, but i imagine that she will be wanting some release, so the first time around she would be easy to get in bed but afterwards it will be harder, though eventually she will succumb and be his very willing partner, especially if Light proves to be a superior lover to dear old Agent penbar.

The Gathering

This one is a more smutty idea. If you are familiar with Magic the Gathering Lore, you might be interested. I am looking for a character to play a Planeswalker out to Gather a Harem (Creature cards, if you wanna get technical). To do this, he goes to many planes to find strong beautiful women who he then seduces/tricks/coerces/negotiates/forces into being part of his interdimensional harem.

The game is straightforward, get the girl, fuck her, get more girls, fuck them (one by one or at once) and somewhere along the way, hey, your sexual prowess is bound to reach the ear of a very intrigued black mage in a certain realm called Innistrad.

07292011juiceannouncinginnistrad.jpg

Now, the last few times i tried something like this i always end up with some guy wanting to play an omnipotent, god-modding character who expects to get the girl every single time, that's not what i want. I want a well fleshed out character that has flaws as well as strengths. Here is the format for the character sheet i want.

Planeswalker's name: (please don't just use your name for this)
Colour: (I prefer mono coloured, but dual is ok)
Power: (What kind of mage is he? A pyromancer, a summoner, etc)
Prefferences: (Favourite race to fuck, the type of girls he like)
Fetishes: (If he has any favourite kinks)
Weakness: (what is his flaw, this part is important to me)
Tricks*: (how does he use his magic to enchance the sexual experience)

*Not mandatory

Well, i look forward to hearing from interested roleplayers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom