Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siby's Schlick List - Come in and browse ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my Schlick list!
I'll try to be as organized about this as I can.

GIRL ON GIRL:
The consequences of beauty:
Type: Magical, girl on girl, big breasts, light bondage.
Plot: One female character is a charismatic beauty, well loved by everyone around her, and a bit of an egotist. The second female is a shy, somewhat plain girl who has a very gentle and pure heart. Egotist does something that causes grave damage to the girl of shy demeanor, and causes her death. While the egotist sleeps that night, haunted by the weight of her actions, she is woken by a cold hand. A strange man stands above her and tells her that he can reverse the consequences of her actions, should she wish it... She agrees, though he warns her that wishes are not free.
When the egotist wakes the next morning, she is relieved to hear that the Shy girl is alive. She goes to school happy, and makes a shocking discovery.
No longer is the Shy girl plain and un liked. She is beautiful, and well liked, as the egotist had once been.
It is now the Egotist who is plain and bullied.
Angry, she calls the strange man back, and demands he turn her back to her beautiful self.
He says that if he does this, the other girl will die, and things will be as they were before.
BUT, if the Egotist can obtain the shy girls heart within a month, that he will restore the Egotist to her former beauty, and allow the shy girl to live as well.
GIRL ON BOY
No specific plot. Craving incest though. Or age play.
GIRL ON FUTA
The Purest of petals
Type: Futa, force, light bondage, oral, anal, excessive cum, big breasts, huge cock. I should specify that I don't play a futa, but I will play the dom for this role play.
Plot: My character is a ward at a convent, known to be a fire cracker and a trouble starter. Looking for new ways to keep herself entertained, she notices the Futa. Of course, she doesn't know that the Futa is in fact a Futa, but rather just an introverted and pious girl who never breaks the rules. Somewhere down the line, she discovers that her 'victim' is a Futa, and decides to black mail her.

do yo have a RH or F-list that I may look at as I am interested n doing some M/f Age play Incest RP's currently. I do expect you to wish to be the younger and more submissive however if you are the more dominant Type I am fine with that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom