Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for male rp partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!!!!!! Okay, I am new here but I have been roleplaying for six or seven years. I have a few ideas but not a lot, so if you have any ideas just PM me and send them my way okay?

So we have the normal,

you me
boss/ secretary
Step siblings
home owner/ maid
best friends
enemies
next door neighbor
photographer/ model

if you want something that isn't on here, message me :)

I have some other ones as well that can be tweaked any way you want.

Ancient Egypt

Kissa was kidnapped as a young girl and since then has been working as a slave in the palace. Her memories of her parents, her family and her old village are slowly fading away for the life of servitude for the pharaoh and his family. One day, when the soon to be king is threatened his advisers send him into a village for hiding along with one of the servants. But what happens when Kissa starts to realize that this was her home at one time? What happens when the Pharaoh starts to fall in love with Kissa?

Kissa was born and raised in a palace as a slave. Kissa didn't take anything for granted every morning before her chores she walked in the beautiful gardens that the palace had and every night she stared at the moon in awe. When the Soon to be Pharaoh takes notice of the different slave he becomes intrigued and gets her transferred to clean his room. His interest in her becomes stronger and stronger and he starts sending her small gifts as he falls in love.

I am really obsessed with Egypt so anything about it will interest me. I love historical roleplays. These can be as sexual as you want them with teasing tidbits. Force turns me on big time, not rape but force. If you are interested PM me please and thank you. :)

bump bump bump bump
bump bump bump bump bump
just trying to bump my thread
And more random bumps.
la la la what ever.
la la la it doesn't matter

La la la oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom