Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Thought You Were My Friend?! (Building Story)

This story will be running the gamut of rather "dark" kinks and fetishes. I am aiming this story at those who like BDSM, slaving, cuckolding, rape, bukkake and other kinks related to these more "devilish" fetishes.

Essentially, I am giving the warning that these stories will be dark, demented, twisted, and not for the light of heart! Read on at your own discretion.

I also realize that some of these scenes will not flow to the liking and standards of certain people, but these are not meant to bend to EVERYONE'S liking, alright? This is a fictional work from my mind with inspiration from pictures and stories I have seen on the web, it will be odd all over. Now that that is over with, lets get to the story ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

[[Target 1]] {Sarah, Panda, 20, Female}
Rape, unrealistic sizes and loads, bloating, cum-inflation, degradation, humiliation

Chapter 1: The Approach
She had started her new job about two months ago and was already becoming well liked among her coworkers. She had taken a liking to many of them, and was warming up a hell of a lot to each of them. In fact, one of these woman invited her over for dinner. Sequan, or Quin by her friends and coworkers, was a Mouse Futa, the gender that had completely replaced males in the Old World. Quin's coworker was a female panda named Sarah. She lived home alone and has been since she turned eighteen two years ago. She was single from as far as Quin could figure and she had done a full in-depth background on her latest target.

It was the weekend now and Quin had pulled up in the drive way. She got out and fixed her skirt with a soft tug. She sighed out and walked up to the door, feeling her nerves shaking to hell and back now. This was her first 'date' and Quin was admittedly nervous. She reached her shaking hand up and knocked on the door three times. When she heard the voice call from inside she wasn't too sure if it was "Come in" or "Coming." So she took the safer and waited still. She felt her rather large and round ear twitch, her hair pulled into a bun on the back of her head.

She had long white hair but not because she was old, she was a naturally white mouse was all. Even her fur was white so it wasn't too unnatural. She wore a white jacket with a black undershirt and a pin stripped skirt, all of it matching for her suit. She had on a black bow tie as well. Her long tail swished behind her as she fidgeted with the hem of her jacket. She stood about four foot ten inches but she still had a ton of things to hide. She was a good 36D breasts and she wasn't about to mention how huge her member was. Needless to say if things came to worse, her skirt would do little to hide it. She was already worried about sitting down in the open, those large nuts didn't hide too well after sitting.

The door was finely opened and Quin was starting to tense when she saw that Sarah was in a long dress. Sarah always seemed to dress formal even for casual events. Her dress was tight fitting and went down to her knees. Her breasts were a wonderfully firm 32C and was all the more tightened for show in that dress. "Ah, Quin, lovely to see you." The panda said, holding out a hand for her to shake, and the mouse did that. Sarah had a hand almost twice the size of Quin, which was reasonable seeing as the panda also stood almost seven foot tall. "Come in, come in. Dinner is almost done. Wasn't expecting you for a little while. You can sit in the living room for now if you'd like." Sarah said with a soft smile.

Quin nodded softly and walked in after the female, holding back her racing heart. She needed to compose herself, this kind of thing required patience of the utmost. She sat but didn't cross her legs, fearing those melons between her legs would start to show, but was safe it seemed. She now tried to calm her nerves as an erection was not appropriate right now. She sat and it felt like nearly hours as she watched the wall, looking to the television, than to the kitchen once more. She sighed and stood up, walking to the kitchen and peeking in only to see Sarah bent over and pulling something out of the oven. She peeked back out and sighed as she called in.

"Um, where is your bathroom?" She asked and Sarah sounded to jump slightly. "Ah, uh, second door on the right." She called back out and Quin went quietly. She sat down and tucked that massive member into the toilet and started to let loose her urine. She sighed and looked to the door as it was knocked on. "The food is done if you'd like to come down now." Sarah stated and Quin was relieved when she was about done now.

She walked out and followed the Panda quickly, her tail swishing about and her body pumping she didn't realize those massive balls swinging until she hit the bottom step and felt them touching either end of her skirt. She stopped them with a soft inhale and slow exhale, Sarah having already turned the corner. She walked into the dinning room and smiled at the meats and veggies. Her ancestors were more of vegitarians but she had grown a liking to meats as well. She sat across from the female and smiled as they said Blessings for the food.

"So...how long have you worked for the company?" Quin asked, her voice a soft squeak almost. "Well...maybe a year or two..." Sarah said softly, eating a bit of the food now. Quin continued to eat as well, getting glances of the females frame every now and then. "A-Are you...single?" She asked, knowing the answer was yes.

"Well....kinda." She said, and this caught Quin by surprise. "Oh...what's kinda? If that isn't intruding I mean." She said, trying to put on the kind disguise. Sarah paused eating and looked at the plate. "Ah..." She said, seeming to try and find the words.

"You see...my latest boyfriend...well, he never broke it off but hasn't talked to me in weeks." She said with a shrug and started to eat her food again. Quin was now thinking of how perfect this was. Her heart was obviously being torn and she needed something to 'fill in the hole' as it were. "Ah, I'm sorry..." She said, brushing a bit of hair behind her ear, trying to act as if she felt uncomfortable and even sorry for the news. "I bet he wasn't much of a kind one, was he?" She asked putting on as if she were concerned for the female.

"Well...he seemed to really like me but...he always wanted to do things that I didn't, ya know?" Sarah said, taking a more nervous bite of her food. Quin nodded and gently bit her lower lip, acting slightly concerned for the female and wondering if those 'things' dealt with the bed room. She then started to let out a soft yawn, faking as if she were tired now. "You okay?" Sarah asked, looking over to the mouse. "Ah, yeah...just rather...tiring day." She said with a shrug, taking another bite of her food. "You going to be okay to drive tonight? I'd hate to see you fall asleep behind the wheel an all." Sarah said with full concern. Quin made a tally in her head, Sarah cared enough to not let her coworker drive home tired. "Well, I think I could make it home. I mean, I live just right in the middle of the city and all." Quin said, trying to play that she didn't want to stay even though she would have loved to actually move in with this female. "Oh no. No, no, no. I can't let you drive in that hell of traffic tired and all. Go ahead and stay here tonight, okay? I have a guest room and bed you can use." She said, taking another bite to eat and Quin tallied once more. "We-well, if you say so." Quin said, also eating some more of her food.

It didn't take long to finish their dinners, and they didn't say much else other than talking about their coworkers and giggled about how crazy some of them acted. Quin was in the guest bathroom, trying on the rather large nightgown that Sarah said she had extras of. It covered her chest and body well, and it hung down nearly to her ankles when it was suppose to be at the knees for Sarah. It concealed her packaging very well but it wouldn't all night. She heard Sarah knock on the bathroom door and that caused the mouse to look up. "You okay in there?" Sarah called in, probably already in her nightgown.

Sarah had Quin in a lace pink gown, that had solid coloring over her breasts and down to the bottom of the dress, but the everything above her breast was see through. It also had flowers laced around the entire thing and she was sure Sarah was probably wearing the same thing. "Yeah, I just think I need to grab some things from my car is all." She informed, not opening the door. "I'll be good, thanks Sarah doll." Quin called, keeping the guise of kind and innocent. "Alright, well your room is the one on the left, okay? I'm off to sleep myself." She called in and Quin could hear the steps leaving down the hall. 'Perfect.' is all that came to Sequan's mind. When she heard the door close she moved out. She walked into the cold of the night, feeling her nipples harden as she didn't have her bra on now, but her large breasts stayed plump and firm. She opened the back door to her car and grabbed her large shoulder bag with an assortment of 'toys'. She was using all her willpower to not grow erect in public.

She headed back in and paused in the living room, facing the hall to the rooms. She took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. She had taken a mental idea of the area and noted, she needed to wait, so she went to her room and closed the door, sitting on the bed and leaning against the head rest, not laying down just yet. She waited about two to three hours, listening intently to Sarah's movements in the room right across the hall. The mouse jolted her view to the door when she heard Sarah's door open and foot steps leave the room. 'Midnight drink? Hmm...perfect time.' She thought, grabbing a cloth and ball gag. She then quietly made her way out, not closing her own door as opening it was risk enough. She saw the big frame just turning into the kitchen and that confirmed her speculations. She sneaked in behind the female and quietly made her way up to the female.

This was it; her first mark, her first victim...

Chapter 2: The First Act
She had grabbed Sarah, the cloth pressed tightly to the panda's mouth as the gag was quickly secured over it. "Now, now, no screaming." She said, her tail wrapped around both of the bear's wrists, holding them together tightly. Surprisingly Quin was very strong for her size and Sarah was finding this out fast as she had been pressed to her knees from a bent-over position in the fridge, and she couldn't pull her hands free of that furless tail. "Mmt mmu mmoimg?!" She cried out over the cloth-covered red gag ball. Worry was shinning in her eyes as Quin stayed behind her, her crotch pressed firmly against her back, the rather large and growing bulge evident against both thin nightgowns.

"What am I doing? Well, let me show you my dear." She said, snaking a hand down and reached up under the nightgown. She made it to her panties and pressed them firmly against Sarah's pussy, feeling it slowly getting wet at the touch. "I'm going to make this, my property." She whispered into the panda's ear. Quin became more amused as Sarah's eyes went wider and wider, and then her struggles began with a fury. Quin held firm and even moved to press the female's face into the tiled floor, holding her down with her tail still acting as cuffs. "Stop your fusing bitch. Nothing you do will stop me." She said in a firm voice. She then ground her groin against that plump rump, her foot long cock twitching more to life between the valley being made. "Ohhh...I can't wait to take you to the room." She said and smirked down at her. "So you know what." She said, gripping the panties and pulling them forcefully off now. "I won't wait." She said.

She pulled the bottom of Sarah's night gown over her ass, finishing pulling the panties to her thighs as the panda started to try and squeeze her legs together, attempting to hide her sex but only showing it off more. "Mmn mmm!" Sarah cried out into the gag and gasped as she saw what Quin had pulled out from under her own nightgown. "Oh, I hope you're not ready, I will love the look on your face once I start to get this monster in you." She said with a grin, one hand holding the under side of the massive monster. Her balls were about as big as her own breasts and were even tensing up with anticipation. She aimed the head and started to prod at Sarah's lips. The mouse's tail was holding onto Sarah's wrists tightly and had even gripped around her neck, holding her down but Quin had lifted her rear up with her hands, her back arching and presenting her anus and pussy for Quin's scrutiny and pleasure. She took one foot and started to part those legs, not wanting the hole to be too tight. "Come on now my new slut, you don't want it so tight now do you?" She asked in a teasing tone of voice, prodding the hole with the massive head, showing her just how big the thing was.

Sarah was tearing up and even sobbing into the cloth, Quin could see the moisture building into it. "Oh well, your choice." She said as Sarah wasn't willing to open up. Just as she spoke Sarah was starting to timidly spread them but the mouse was already pushing her head in. The panda's body clenched up tightly, feeling such a massive intrusion into her maiden-hood. Quin wasn't surprised that Sarah wasn't a virgin, but for such a cock it didn't matter. She could feel that hymen stretching even wide as she continued to push her monster in, moaning out lewdly as small trickles of blood started to roll around the shaft. "Oohhh, soooo tiiiight." She moaned out, continuing her invasion as Sarah was quickly trying to scurry off of her. Sequan's hands held onto the female's hips firmly, and with her tail holding the panda's hands and neck, she wasn't getting far but her legs were fully open. And she was still tight on that dick.

"Such a nice hole!" Quin cried out, pushing about half her cock in and feeling the cervix already. "Come on, pop for mommy, pop for her." She goaded out and kept pushing. Sarah tensed and clenched all her muscles as her womb was now being invaded by the mouse-dick. "Fuck! YES!" Quin cried out, panting as she started to pull out now. Sarah was all but balling now, her eyes clenched tight as her cheek pressed the floor, tiny streams rolling over the bridge of her nose and onto the floor. Quin then just shoved herself down into that hole once more, pushing further this time and feeling Sarah's body trying to stop the massive amount of Futa-meat from pushing any more. "Oh yes, I'm gonna fill you up. You're going to explode with my seed my little slut, then I'm going to have you bath in it, and ya know what?" She tormented, the entire time pounding her stick in and out of Sarah who was now having her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"You're going to love it..." She whispered, her claws nearly digging into Sarah's hips. "So, good." She moaned out, picking up the pace now that she already made her tunnels accommodate her size. She was going so far as to push in a full 10 inches in, knowing full well Sarah's belly was bulging with each thrust in. "Oh, I'm, I'm cumming! I'm gonna fill you up bitch!" Quin mocked, shoving her cock in deep and feeling those massive melons tighten...and unload. Sarah's eyes looked pure white as gallons of seed filled her womb, expanding her belly and started to flood out onto the floor now. Quin sighed and pulled out, watching as more and more of her sticky cream escaped out of the panda who was now about to drop limp.

"Oh, I'm not down bitch, now you get to bath in it, right here on the floor." She said, stroking the monster with bother of her hands. She used her tail and rolled the spent panda onto her back, heavy breathing coming from her nostrils as obviously her heart was racing. "Mmm, too bad for your outfit...but I don't think you'll need any of it for the next week anyway. And just so you know, I didn't plan on leaving tomorrow, I think I like it here." She said, holding that cock above the female intimidating her. Her balls tensed once more, "Ah, here you go slut." She said as a fire hose unloaded sperm all over her body. One long spurt made home over Sarah's chest, caking her breasts in the white semen, then another launched and landed all over her body, and another, and another. Soon she was soaking in mouse-spunk, the floor pooling with it too.

"Time to move on whore. I have hundreds of gallons of spunk for you my love." She said, grabbing the female up by the shoulders. As she tried to stand her she noticed how wobbly and weak her legs were and shrugged, slinging the taller female over her shoulder. "I think your room will accommodate us well enough." She said, walking off as her twelve inches bounced and her balls swayed between her legs.

When she reached the room she dropped Sarah on the bed like uncared for luggage and left her laying there. Her body was beaten and Quin knew she could go and grab her bag before she got anywhere. When she did return she noticed Sarah had tried crawling up the bed to where the cell phone was sitting on the night stand. "Oh, no, no, no dear. Not calling anyone today." She said, quickly grabbing the phone. She tossed her bag to the floor and pulled out the phone's battery, tossing the thing into the trash and then the phone itself at the wall, it shattering from the impact.

"You won't need that anymore." She said, looking to the fearful panda. Quin reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of long handcuffs and smirked. "Oh, the fun has just begun." She said, walking over to the bed. She scooted the female over a bit and clasped the metal onto her wrist. "Mmm!" Sarah cried out into the gag, her other hand grasping at Sequan, trying to get a hold of something other than the night gown. The mouse turned and grabbed the other wrist tightly, Sarah wincing from the pain. "Oh, I'm going to give you something to grab, but only when you behave." She said with a grin, clasping another set of long cuffs to her other wrist.

She had already attached the Panda's left wrist to the right side of the bed, and was now moving to hook her right wrist to the left side of the bed. The end result? Sarah laying on her back with her arms spread above her. As she was sprawled her legs were weakly trying to pull up, her belly still a bulge but most of it having been squeezed out from behind carried and was now dripping down Quin's side. She was now ripping that night gown off herself, not giving two shits about the clothing. "Time to look at my prize." She said, crawling up on the bed, grabbing the top of Sarah's own nightgown. "Mmn mmm! Mmmnm!" She cried out and Quin did a quick yank, roughly pulling the straps in half from Sarah's shoulders. She started to cry out, whimpering into her gag as the mouse now started to rip the gown in half down the middle of it. She then left Sarah to only be able to cover herself with her legs, but even that wasn't working.

"Ohhh, I love when they squirm." Quin said, crawling up over and onto Sarah. She straddled her belly, her wet pussy pressing against the now tiny bulge. "Oh, this is going to be so much showing you how much of a slut you are." She said, setting her cock between the panda's moderate breasts. "Awww, so small, comparable to me anyway." She said, grabbing the two mounds and listened to Sarah moan out. She pinched those nipples between her fingers, twisting them and watched as Sarah squirmed beneath her, and started to grind up against Quin's pussy. All this started to push more of the seed out of her womb, letting it drip out and onto the mattress which would soon be covered and soaked in that if Quin kept at this. The mouse then pressed her breasts up against the twelve inch cock and started to pump it between the two mounds of flesh. As she did, she ground her folds against the panda's belly fur, making her femme juices soak into the fur with her seed. "Come on bitch, moan for me, moan for your Mastress. Moan like a little slut." She mocked, the female moaning and whimpering almost all in one.

Sequan now had her tail move down below as it was free, and started to slide it between those clenched thighs. "MMM!" She cried out once more, still trying to protest this all. It was no use as the tail found its way to her abused folds, and started to slide inside of her. "Mmm, still nice and snug." She said, pumping her tail in and out of Sarah's vagina as her cock rubbed between her breasts. "Oh yes, yes, yes." She moaned, those massive balls pressing to Sarah's breasts each time they approached. They tightened once more and another gallon or more started to fly all over Sarah's face, spurting out onto the pillows and covering ever inch of her head now. "Ahhh..." She sighed, still pumping her tail in and out.

"Mmm, I think my biggest load is about ready." She said, moving down the body and forcefully spreading her legs once more. Sarah was incapable of seeing much anymore as all the cream covering her face forced her to keep her eyes shut, bubbles growing in the cream around her nostrils and the sides of her lips where the cloth didn't cover. She then placed her cock at the entrance once more and grinned. "Lets see if a panda can have any mouse babies why don't we. I'm pretty sure this is going to be a lot." She said with a grin, pushing her monster back into the folds.

Sarah cried out, some of the semen being inhaled as her body shivered. Quin didn't go easy, she had shoved her length all the way in, watching as the Panda's belly bulged in the shape of her cock head. She could feel those walls grip around her as the female orgasmed heavily. "Ooohh, you are enjoying yourself, aren't you?" She asked and after Sarah gained her composure for her world shattering orgasm she weakly shook her head. "Oh, I don't think that orgasm agrees. You are a slut and you love my hard cock deep inside your womb, pushing it up to your chest, don't ya?" She asked with a grin and started to piston in and out of the female. "Come on, cum for me again. Milk my balls dry, you know you want my seed!" She mocked once more, grunting with each brutal, violent thrust in.

Sarahs body shook and quivered in Sequan's grasp as she continued to pound in and out of her, those massive balls slapping lewdly against the panda's rump ass. Each time those basket-ball sized melons hit a loud and wet slap was heard in the room, echoing more into the female's mind as she was continuously raped. Quin kept going and going, pounding hard, heavy, and fast. "AH! Here you go bitch! Take it, take it all!" She cried out, pumping that womb with spunk, her belly bloating heavily and with her crotch pressed tight against Sarah, not much was escaping until she pulled out, still unloading. She was cumming gallon upon gallon in her and now on the female, coating her once more in sperm and the bed. It looked like a high school prank, with large buckets full of water dumping down on a person, but this wasn't water and this wasn't just a prank.

As the mouse finished unloading all over the Panda she smirked and sighed, her cock still rock hard. She crawled up next to the cuffed female who seemed completely worn, exhausted, and maybe even defeated. The mouse undid the ball gag and pulled it off, pulling the cum soaked cloth and watched as Sarah started to try and nip at it. "Uh, un..." She gasped, panting heavily.

"Mmm, who owns you?" She asked and the panda whimpered. Quin then grabbed either of Sarah's cheeks and turned her head even though her face was completely covered is semen. "I said who owns you?!" She said more violently. "Y-you do..." She said in a tiny voice. "Who does? I can't hear you slut." She edged on. "Y-you do..." She said a bit louder. "Good, now who's cum do you want to swallow?" She asked and Sarah gently bit her lip. That was when Quin stood up on her knees on the bed. "Answer me bitch. Answer your Mastress!" She ordered and Sarah whimpered once more. "I-I want..." She started but was still trying to fight it. Then Quin then slapped her hard cock against Sarah's exposed breast, a small splat of semen as she did. "ANSWER!" She ordered. "AH! Iwantyourcum! Iwantyourcum!" She cried out and Quin then shoved her cock head into that quivering mouth. "Suck it slut! Suck my sperm out of my shaft!" She ordered and Sarah gagged at first, trying to recoil but Quin just kept the massive dick head inside that mouth. "Suck it! Drink down my spunk!" She continued and moaned out as she felt the suckling. She used two fingers to push the semen from the tubes, letting the dribbles that would rival a normal male's orgasm into the Panda's mouth.

She didn't pull out and waited to watch the gulp of semen going down and pulled out finally. "Mmm, now you can sleep. If you ever want another midnight drink, just ask your mistress slut. I'll be happy to provide." She said, her voice laced with so much malice now. She laid down on her back next to Sarah, the bed plenty big for the two female and that foot long cock. "Mmm, you can sleep now. I'll serve up a wonderful breakfast for you tomorrow. Maybe even let you clean up." She said mockingly as she closed her eyes, laying completely nude on top of her own seed and listening at Sarah panted into the night. The mouse wasn't done breaking her, she knew she was only submitting in the hopes that she will leave tomorrow, but she'll need to survive a full week of this to try and come out of it like she went in, and Sequan knew from this night she wouldn't have the will to fight all this degradation for long...

Back
Top Bottom