Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[M x F Yahoo/Skype/MSN] Let's play...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thief

Meteorite
Hi!

Looking for short/long term partners to engage in some well written and deliciously detailed Role Play. My background in Role Play is wide and varied, spanning 13 years so far on and off. I've had a break from it for awhile however I would like to swing back into it.

Consider me a writer at your service and allow me to help fulfill your cravings, no matter how dirty or kinky they are! I write mostly in paragraphs however if you only wish to bounce back a few sentences at a time that is fine, or if you want 4-5+ paragraphs per post, again, that is fine too. I'm easy going about it, however I do ask that you think about your posts and deliver something well written with correct spelling and punctuation.

With that said, I understand the above might seem vague, so if you have no real cravings but would be interested in Role Playing with me, here are some ideas I have been thinking of lately:

1.) A non-consent role play involving a girl that goes on an overseas holiday in Europe and becomes friends with a man which quickly becomes romantic over one weekend and she falls in love with him. A day before the girl is about to leave home, the man suddenly changes very quickly to her and informs her that he is in a lot of debt which leads to him kidnapping her and selling her on the street to different men to repay his debt. The consequence is if she tries to escape then she dies, of course eventually she does successfully but how that happens will be up to us and how the story unfolds.

2.) Virtual reality cyber sex video game role play. Around the world people are subscribing to a video game where they wear a head set that allows them to feel pleasure and pain in a video game while they move around in a virtual environment. The blur between reality and the game blurs as a girl becomes addicted and finds herself discovering her sexuality in the game, whether she wants to or not. This is a very open role play and can lead anywhere from sci-fi to fantasy really.

3.) Dirty chat. Plain and simple. I think it's a great smut-only based kind of thing to do. I love really going into detail with this also.

With any of the above I can play either male/female/futa.

Please be honest and be female IRL also.

I play on Skype/Yahoo or MSN. Contact me with your preferred method of staying in touch. No role playing through PM's or threads, sorry!

Thanks for reading,

/thief

I'm on yahoo messager right now and I'll be waiting for you to sign into yahoo messager so we can continue on with our final Fantasy VII rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom