Unexpected effects (Maxy x krystalstar22)

Tentacle_Lover

Supernova
Harry Potter grinned as he stirred the potion in the Room of Requirement. Things were good...they couldn't be better as far as Harry was concerned. He was in his final year at Hogwarts, Voldemort had been dead for 3 years and finally Harry had been able to settle into a normal life. As well as Ron and Hermione, Harry had expanded his small circle of friends, and it was one of his better friends, as close to him as Ron, that he was waiting for now. Ron and Hermione were off on a 'date'...basically a code word for them to be off having wild sex somewhere, leaving Harry to his own little projects. "Ok....a little more..." Harry added another ingredient to the potion, then smirked slightly as it changed to a soft pink colour, just as the book had said. This potion was meant to make the drinker far more appealing to the opposite sex for 24 hours....Harry didn't intend to let Ron be the only one having wild sex with a hot girl for much longer. The book had been a great find...something Harry had found during one of his many Potions class detentions, this particular one having been found dropped behind a bookcase when he was being made to clean out the potions class room, which he had quickly smuggled out when he had spotted the contents.

"Where is he...?" Harry grumbled as he looked up at the door, getting a little impatient. The potion was ready, but he had said he wouldn't try it alone, waiting instead for his friend to arrive so they could drink the potion together and then venture out into the school to see what, or more whom, they could find. "Come on...." He started tapping his foot impatiently, still stirring the potion, two vials sitting by the cauldron waiting to dip inside.

Kain walked into the room of requirement casually, as he always did. "Harry! you finished the potion?" he asks in his thick (but common) British accent. Kain was super exited about this, and he was sure harry was too. "Gonna try to get some tail action from my twin sister Krystal? I see you have been eyeing her all the time during potions." he says with a smirk as he fills both vials. he hands one to harry and smiles. "well Harry James Potter?, he pauses for harry to speak, Here goes everything " and with that he drank down the potion that would change his life forever.

Harry looked up as Kain finally entered, smirking slightly. "Of course it's ready, it's been ready for nearly 15 minutes now" He shook his head, grinning as Kain went to fill their vials. "Hey now, you never said your sister was off limits right?" He licked his lips at the thought. "Though do I really wanna do it with a girl version of you? Then again being reminded of you sure might help me last right?" The boy smirked and stuck his tongue out, then raised his vial. "Here's to our new lives right?" He smiled, then brought the vial to his lips, tipping it up and swallowing the entire contents at once. "Ugh....why do the best potions always taste so horrible?" He set the vial down, then glanced around. "So...you feel any different? I dunno.....I thought I'd feel....different.." He rubbed his head slightly. "Man....next time we come in here I'm gonna want a ceiling fan....it gets way too hot in here..." Harry removed his robes, leaving himself in his shirt and pants.

"yeah, your right harry, it is quite hot in here." he said as he took of his robe too. he could feel a tingling in his pants, but ignored it, thinking he was only getting it because he was thinking about his crush, Luna Lovegood. He smirked at harry and snickered a little when he saw what was emerging in his friend's pants. "thinking about my sister eh potter?" he said in a mock malfoy voice, even though they had become friends after Voldemort's defeat. The funny thing was, his body was action strangely too, it was almost like he was attracted to harry!
"uhh, Harry? did you maybe put the ingredients in in the wrong order? cause its having very unexpected affects."

(OMG! I am so sorry, I totally forgot about this! I've been pretty sick lately, so that's probably part of the reason.. anyway, sorry. I hope you can forgive me and we can continue? I will be real fun to see how this plays out.

Back
Top Bottom