Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FM seeking F for MF, FF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptogoth[FM]

Banned
Banished
Hello everyone. Welcome to my request thread! I'm FM.

I am mostly into short-term plots, right now.

I do F/M and F/F. I can be convinced to do M/M -- it's something that I've never done before.

I don't really care about post length. In fact, I think short posts are necessary in some situations. I will provide whatever is expected me, in terms of length and quality, but it's easier for me to do so if the plot is something I'm really interested in. All I ask is that you use good spelling and grammar, especially commas in the right spots, use of quotation marks, etc. It honestly pisses me off when I spend time discussing a roleplay, then it starts and I get something that looks as though it was written by a 6th grader. I can understand if English is not your first language, certainly. And use at least a light sprinkle of detail.

I don't have an F-List or anything -- I'm too OCD for that.

I mostly roleplay through PMs. I also do IMs, and threads occasionally.

Now, for some plots and things. Please PM me if you're interested. And do not reply to this thread. If you reply to this thread you have no chance of roleplaying with me.

Roommate x Roommate
Two young roommates -- a male and a female. She feels comfortable around him, because he has claimed to be gay as long as she's known him, and gives no indication that he isn't gay.

What she doesn't know is, he's been lying to her in order to get close enough to move in with her, and on one particular day he's going to show her the truth...though not in a way that will be pleasant for her.

Either he outright rapes her, or perhaps...in her closeness to him, she's revealed some dirty secret, which he threatens to expose unless she has sex with him.

Blackmail
Not sure about the plot, but I'd like to do something blackmail-themed. Something where, perhaps, the target of the blackmail is otherwise "out of reach" to the guy doing the blackmailing, but not to the extent of, say, being a celebrity. Something like an acquaintance who's married or has a boyfriend.

Older Interracial
Specifically, something involving a slightly older Asian woman. Not sure of any specific plot ideas yet, though.

PM me if interested.

RE: FM seeking F for MF, FF, or even MM! [Impregnation?]

Updated with a new plot that I'm craving quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom