Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Writing Partner/s for PMs, Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Play

Dust
Just like the title says, I'm looking for writing partner/s for PMs or threads on this site. (No chat or IMs.)

Likes: replies written in past tense, don't have to be long replies as long as they usually aren't one-liners. Most of my ideas are in a present-day setting, but willing to play in other settings. Incest, forbidden romances/marriages (I will only role play straight females). Kidnappings (my character being the one kidnapped). Force or rape .. depends on the story idea (in some stories I may prefer 'attempted rape' instead of rape, or no rape at all.)

Did I mention Incest? Brother & Sister, Cousins, Stepbrother & Stepsister, Uncle & Neice, Father & Daughter, Stepfather & Stepdaughter, my adopted character & father or brother.

Dislikes: Beastiality, mind control, dislike when anyone attempts to control the thoughts, feelings, actions and reactions of my character without my permission. If it's something small, like my character is sitting at a table and you write that she looks up and sees you when you walk in, if that's not how I would have wanted her to react, I'd change it in my reply; example: 'she continues reading, or looks up but doesn't seem to notice you, instead she focuses on the man who entered the restaurant right behind you' and hope by doing that you'd get the hint ;) Don't want to rp as a slave or sex slave, unless it's at the beginning of the story and very brief (ie: your character is saving her). This may sound strange but I don't really have any kinks or fetishes. I tend to think of story ideas for rp, not sex scenes for rp. No blood and gore please! No pee or poop, that's a quick way to lose me as an rp partner! DON'T WANT TO ROLE PLAY IN CHAT OR INSTANT MESSENGER! I'll understand if you forget once, maybe twice that I have already said no to this in my request thread and will politely remind you in pm that No I don't rp in chat or IM, but if you REPEATEDLY ask me to after I've already clearly said no, you just may lose me as a role playing partner. If I don't want to do something, I'm not going to do it, if you don't want to do something I hope that you will stick to your guns and don't do it, even if it's something you know I want you to do. Why don't I want to rp in chat or IM? Prefer to write in pm and/or threads, but that's not the only reason, I also don't have the time. Some days I have hours to reply, but I can't always gaurantee that, I don't sit for hours in front of my computer screen, I'm always getting up and down, taking care of the house, etc.. For me it's easier to post and send replies (yes even if we're just at the 'discussing idea's' part and not into the rping part) through pm's and threads. I really prefer NOT to write in chat & IMs. Private Messages on this site and threads only, please.

Story Ideas:

Family Reunion: After their parents divorced when the twins (brother and sister -I play the sister) were 11, the two were separated. Susan and her mother moved away, to a small town where her mother grew up. Her twin brother stayed in the apartment in the city with their father. The twins hadn't 'seen' each other face to face in five years. They had stayed in contact via emails and facebook, and occasionally, but rarely, phone calls, but over the years the emails and calls they made to each other became fewer and fewer until they were only sending each other holiday or birthday emails. They are both 16 now, and going to see each other for the first time in 5 years at the family reunion. The reunion is taking place in the small town where mother and daughter live, her father and twin brother will be staying in their house but only because Susan begged her mother to insist they stay with them instead of getting a room at the only Inn in the small town. Whether or not they will continue to stay at her house during the reunion and not move into the Inn will depend on how well their parents will get along. (Forbidden romance between brother and sister. No rape in this one, but I would like the twin brother to do the seducing. BTW my character is Susan, the twin sister.)

Family Reunion 2: Basically the same as above, only in this version the twins are adults.

Adopted: Emily had expected to grow up in the system. Most people want to adopt a baby or a todler, it's very rare that a truly kind couple would want to adopt a teenager. Unless they wanted something, to look good at their church, or in the papers, or for their political career.. whatever, when someone decides to adopt a teenager, it's rarely because they want to out of the goodness of their heart. So it was understandable that Emily be suspicious of Mr and Mrs Johnson. But she never in a million years would have guessed that the couple adopted her as a present to their son (he'd either be the same age as her or older, please). In otherwords, she was to be their son's 'mate'.

Adopted 2: Hellen was put up for adoption the same day she was born, but even though she didn't resemble what she thought were her family (the couple that raised her and her brothers and sisters), she never suspected that she was adopted. She finds out after her parents death while rumaging through some boxes in the attack. After finding out she was adopted, she searched to find her birth parents, the adoption records were sealed, her family and friends were sympathetic, but encouraged her to give up her search. As a last effort she went talked to a reporter friend of hers, and her story came out in the newspapers. Just a week later, someone claiming to be her blood relative contacts her and they agree to meet. (We can decide if it's her father, uncle or brother who contacts her.)

Adopted 3: Same as above, except she finds out that her birth parents are dead and they had no other children. Hellen and her older brother are physically attracted to each other. Their workaholic parents are oblivious, but she's aware that he's attracted to her, he hasn't even tried to hide it from her, Hellen has tried to hide it from him, but he knows. Teltale signs, she'd blush when he'd wink or flirt and she would get jealous of his girlfriends. He's more confident, and outgoing, has the 'I-don't-give-a-crap-if-you-approve-or-not' kind of attitude. If she were to ask him if he's attracted to her, he'd probably admit it and not be the least bit ashamed of it. Whereas, Hellen is always worried about what others might think or say, she's friendly and has a sense of humor that reminds one of the class-clown, her humor comes out usually when she's nervous, scared or in some other way uncomfortable. She tries hard to hide the fact that she's physically and romantically attracted to her older brother. If he were to ask her if she was attracted to him, she'd deny deny deny, that's if making a joke about his question didn't work. BUT after the death of their parents, brother and sister are going through some boxes in the attack and come across some papers.. adoption papers. They find out that Hellen is not his biological sister... (want this to turn into a romance.) It would be best if they are both adults, 18 and 19 or both in their 20's or 30's. I'm flexible, suggestions are welcome :D

The Dog: Life in the city was dangerous, especially when you lived in the .. not so safe side and had to walk home from work in the dark because your piece of crap car finally died. Amanda was the oldest of five, when their parents died she had to take over caring for her three younger sisters and brother. Yes they moved in with their aunt after their parents death, but their aunt could really care less about them, she'd only taken them in for the money the state would give her to feed and clothe them. Amanda from a young age fed and bathed them, etc.. in effect she changed from being their older sister to being their mother. As soon as she became old enough she got custody of them from her aunt, and instead of going to college after high school, got a factory job. It was hard work but it paid the bills and allowed her to save, but after the factory closed she had to take what she could get. So now she works two jobs, a stripper at one 'gentleman's club' (no she doesn't prostitute herself), and a waitress at trucker's diner (it's open 24/7 even on holidays). Her younger brother and sisters are grown up now, moved away and have lives of their own. They keep in contact with her around her birthday and holidays, but other than that they seemed to have forgotten about her. One night while walking home because her car died on her, a man she hadn't noticed had followed her out of the strip club attacked her. But this large dog.. came to her rescue, she watched as the blur of fur chased after the man that tried to pull her into his truck. Then it came back.. the large dog.. came back and stopped right in front of her. Knowing nothing about dogs, she didn't know what kind of breed he was. Carefully she kneeled down and he immediately rubbed his head against her hand. One look in the dog's eyes and she got the strangest feeling that he was as lonely as she was. He didn't look messy, his fur wasn't dirty, he looked clean and had on a collar.. actually it looked more like a necklace than a collar. She rubbed him behind the ears and talked softly to him, thanking him, unable to resist, she even hugged the dog before saying goodbye to him. But when she continued her walk home, the dog followed. Being a soft touch, especially when it came to dogs, she decided to keep the dog. What she doesn't know is that he's no 'dog', well no ordinary dog anyway. He's a werewolf (hey she doesn't know about breeds and can't tell a wolf from a husky). The dog stays with her the rest of the night, she feeds him, he watches her take a bubble bath. It's a hot night and she leaves the window open for the breeze, when she wakes up she's disapointed to find the dog gone. Later she meets a man, very handsome, but has an untamed look about him, his eyes for some odd reason remind her about the dog that saved her the previous night. (Romance between my human female and a werewolf, I'm thinking it would start out as a friendship first, and only become something more after he's convinced that she's not a weak human, maybe he's the only one in his 'family' without a mate and it's his time to find one, just a suggestion).

Hate/Love: Can't really blame Beth for being jealous of her brother. They were twins but their parents definately did not treat them with the same tenderness and caring. Nothing she did, no matter how well she did, was ever good enough for her parents, especially their mother. Her brother was the favorite one, he could do no wrong in their eyes. When he'd sneak in after curfue or get into a fight at school it was 'boys will be boys', but if she was just five minutes late or got an A- she'd get scolded, then grounded. But it was more than that. The treated her as if she were worthless, they talked about colleges with her brother, but her they'd encourage to marry well-hinting that she wasn't smart enough for college like her brother. They celebrated his accomplishments, but their parents barely acknowledge her accomplishments. Beth was so jeoulous of the love their parents lavish on her brother that most of the time she hates him. And it shows, which is very sad because he loves her more than anyone, especially Beth, can guess. She finds out just how much after she decides to run away. Instead of being worried about her and wondering if she's alright, their parents were relieved and though they reported her missing, did not go out of their way to find her. Only her older brother searched for her. (Incest and romance involving brother and sister. Force, attempted force, or seduction could work. If force, then not a violent one, I'm thinking he'd slip a drug into her drink or just get her drunk enough so that she is more likely to give in.)

The Demon's Bride: Not set in a present day setting, I'm thinking a past setting. There are no TV's or computers, etc. Back when it wasn't unusual for 15 or 16 year old girls to become brides and unmarried girls in their 20's were thought of as 'old maids'. We could also call it a fantasy setting, because in this world creatures like vampires, werecreatures and beings that are half-human and half something else were known to exist and even have laws to protect them. Where Adora lives it is uncommon for marriages not to be arranged by the girl's parents and the village matchmaker. It is widely accepted, and marriages that happen independently of parents and matchmaker approval, although it does happen, is frowned upon. Matches are made to benefit the families.. each girl's parent attempting to find the best and wealthiest suitor for their daughter, pray that their daughter will be treated with love and tenderness as well. It is Adora's 16th birthday, and she is extremely nervous. Her husband was chosen for her when she was 14 though she has never met him. Her parents had for two years been receiving money and gifts NOT to marry her off before he arrives on her 16th birthday. (Could change it to 18 if you prefer.) Her family is one of the poorest in the village and the money and gifts came at a time when the family needed it the most. All Adora and her parents know about her husband-to-be is that he is from a far away land, he's in his 20's (in reality he could be older), a leader, and he's wealthy. Adora is also hoping that he's handsome, kind and patient. What they don't know, including her parents, is that he is a lonely creature that ordinary mortal humans would probably call a demon. (Basically anything obviously not an angel or human to these people would be lumped in the 'demon' category even though nonhuman beings are known to exist. You can make him any type of creature you want so long as you please make him humanoid, no plant like or tentacle creatures lol. You could make him half human and half demon or something else, and instead of evil maybe make him good or neutral?)

Blind Date:

Her Landlord:

It's late so I'll edit later. You can post in this thread if you want, but you'll probably get a faster reply from me if you send me a PM. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom