Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Takes Time to Mend the Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee

Planetoid
So, I know it's all so cliché to want a romance role play, and I agree, which is why I'm just going to suggest maybe a romance and if not, that's cool.

What I was thinking for this role play was to have two people, from a large city miraculously meet by coincidence but they both need help for the same reason: they're lost.

They're both travelling from either another state, city, province, country, etc. And because they're from different places they can offer information. help get each other out of problems, etc.

It's just a base plot, obviously it needs to be expanded and melded into a more interesting plot, but it's an idea I had been toying with. So if anyone's interested, just reply or message me.

OH,
As the thread states, I'm going to be playing as a female character.

Yes, I would be quite fine with that. Do you have any plot suggestions?

BeeSlain said:
So, I know it's all so cliché to want a romance role play, and I agree, which is why I'm just going to suggest maybe a romance and if not, that's cool.

What I was thinking for this role play was to have two people, from a large city miraculously meet by coincidence but they both need help for the same reason: they're lost.

They're both travelling from either another state, city, province, country, etc. And because they're from different places they can offer information. help get each other out of problems, etc.

It's just a base plot, obviously it needs to be expanded and melded into a more interesting plot, but it's an idea I had been toying with. So if anyone's interested, just reply or message me.

OH,
As the thread states, I'm going to be playing as a female character.

Ok, both people are looking down at their smart phones and they bump into each other. Apologies are exchanged, but they soon realize that they're in the same predicament. Both are hopelessly lost.

He is tall, mid-20s, looking for a party at a friend's apartment. Only problem, the street he was given doesn't show up on Google map.

She's in town for a job interview and is trying to find a shoe store. They both agree to have coffee and sit down at a local coffee shop. Both share they're stories, and the hours fly by as they chat. The spark is undeniable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom