Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Azela's Thread -OPEN(Update)-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azela

Planetoid
**If I was RPing with you before I lost contact (No internet for the past three months) please contact me if you are still interested. I deeply apologize.**

Hello there, I am Azela. I have been Roleplaying on and off since I was about 14 years old, so I have a bit of experience to go with. I enjoy many things from originals to fandoms. I am very open and usually nice, I won't bite - hard... I am always up for meeting new and interesting people - I enjoy chatting just as much as Roleplaying.

-DA RULES-​

• I am a 23 year old woman and I ask you to be at least 18 + if you wish to Roleplay with me.

• Please try and post one paragraph with your response – I cannot stand one liners. I feel that if I am going to write a paragraph or two, I think my partner should put some effort in as well.

• Long term Roleplays are something else I prefer. I enjoy a nice story to go along with my characters. However, if you can convince me enough – I can do Short term.

• Please reply at least once a week! I will usually try and respond once or twice a week, maybe more depending on how busy I am. Taking a liking to just doing PM's for now. I do NOT use any instant messenger, please do not ask..

• Please PM me if you are interested! I don't usually pay attention to this thread otherwise!

-Roleplay Information-​

One thing I enjoy Roleplaying is fanbase related things. Below are list of my favorite fandoms and pairings. (I am also open to OC characters.)

A few anime/manga I enjoy are

• Bleach
• Naruto
• Wolf Guy (Ookami No Monshou)
• Inuyasha
• Nightwalker
• Kämpfer
• Pokemon
• Dragon Ball Z
• High School of the Dead
• Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

TV Shows&Movies

• My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
• Gossip Girl
• The Legend of Korra
• The Avengers - I am mostly craving for a OC (me) and Loki story.

Games

• Mario (Peach x Bowser)
• World of Warcraft (Always craving)
• Final Fantasy (7 through 13)
• Tekken
• Terraria
• Kingdom Hearts
• Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Besides fandom, I am very interested in other orginial Roleplays. I’d love to come up with plots based on the following:

• Werewolves
• Aliens
• Ghost
• Best Friends
• Family
• High School settings
• Victim(Me) x Kidnapper/Stalker
• Blackmail
• Undead

~*~I am also open to your ideas, please don't limit this to just my list. I am always looking!~*~

-Kinks and Interest-​
Please click HERE for my list of kinks.

Men, Women and Futa are welcomed. <3

Please understand that I have some strange kinks, however I don't expect to use my favorites in every roleplay. I can be very extreme or quite vanilla. I enjoy Gore, Death, Humiliation and anything of that variety.

I love to be submissive. I hardly ever dominate - I can switch though but me playing pure out domination just isn't my thing.

------------------------
That’s about it for now. Please watch for updates! If you are interested, please message me! All of this is still a work in progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom