Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for a Roleplay {M x F}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gthicbllydncr

Planetoid
Hello there. I am searching for a roleplay, and hopefully I will find one here. So, here is the important stuff first:

* My intros are at least three paragraphs and my posts can range between a few sentences to more than a paragraph. I can make my intro shorter if you prefer, please let me know.

*I'm laid back about spelling, so long as I can figure out what you typed, good. But please, do not 'typ3 lyk3 d1$'

*I play a female character who is submissive, though the D/S aspect does not have to be involved within the roleplay. I play one main and then to help the story move along with plot based roleplays, I can play NPCs.

Roleplays:
-Bold is the role I would like to play-
* Sci-Fi -I have a plot for this-
Hacker x Assassin
Hacker x Military Officer
Hacker x Arms Dealer
Hacker x Mercenary
Hacker x Bounty hunter
* Fantasy -I have some plots as well.
Witch x anything xD
* Superhero
* Coworkers
* College roomates
* Pokemon
Trainer x Team Rocket
Trainer x Gym Leader
Trainer x Pokemorph
Trainer x Pokemon
* Superhero
-Would really love to do something with a Batman like character paired with my hacker-
Hero x Civilian
Hero x Hero
Hero x Villian

Those are a few ideas, though you are welcome to ask about anything else. I am open to a lot of kinks, though I will not do death, mutilation, scat, or anything along those lines.

Would you like to do the College Roommates one? I prefer through pm and post about the same as you do though my intro isn't all that great. (._.)

Of course, I will PM you and we can work out the details. ^_^ And don't worry about the intro either. xD I'm really laid back about stuff like that.

Sure. I'm at work right now catching a quick break, but I'll be on later, drop me a PM and we can get the details worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom