Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP Request: Fan-Based; Phineas and Ferb, Pokemon, Hey Arnold or Kim Possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArpyDude85

Dust
Hello there! I'm ArpyDude85 and this will explain my RP interests Reply to inquire in joining me in an rp.

I enjoy doing rps mostly of cartoons such as Pokemon, American Dragon Jake Long, Family Guy, Kim Possible, Phineas and Ferb, Dexter's Laboratory, Fairly OddParents and Hey Arnold. 9 times out of 10, the storyline will be a lovey-dovey pregnancy for a popular couple, usually canon, like the parents of the main character or even applicable to a main character and their love interest, or on the brink of canon. If you are interested, don't be afraid to express that interest in an RP with me. The degree of sexual content can be decided as you deem comfortable.

ArpyDude85 said:
Hello there! I'm ArpyDude85 and this will explain my RP interests Reply to inquire in joining me in an rp.

I enjoy doing rps mostly of cartoons such as Pokemon, American Dragon Jake Long, Family Guy, Kim Possible, Phineas and Ferb, Dexter's Laboratory, Fairly OddParents and Hey Arnold. 9 times out of 10, the storyline will be a lovey-dovey pregnancy for a popular couple, usually canon, like the parents of the main character or even applicable to a main character and their love interest, or on the brink of canon. If you are interested, don't be afraid to express that interest in an RP with me. The degree of sexual content can be decided as you deem comfortable.

This is the wrong place to make a roleplay request. This is where you post when you are actually roleplaying. Requests go in the "Requests by Males" or "Request by Females" section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom