Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am Yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konrad Curze

Super-Earth
This is short and sweet.

I am willing to do this with as many people as wanted. What it is, you tell me your kinks and I carry them out no matter what. I can discuss plot with you, this is for male or female.

Come on! Want some difference! Body manipulation! Pure anal! Tattooing, branding! Slave! Public! Come on I even play celebrities and fandoms!

BurningWitch said:
Come on! Want some difference! Body manipulation! Pure anal! Tattooing, branding! Slave! Public! Come on I even play celebrities and fandoms!

So the "no matter what" was just a tease? :p

BurningWitch said:
Bump!! I am back!! Now fuck me!!

This may sound like a dumb question, but if you're willing to do "tell me your kinks and I carry them out no matter what", why don't you just go to the "Roleplay Requests by Males" forum and respond to one of those?

Darrow Huck said:
BurningWitch said:
Bump!! I am back!! Now fuck me!!

This may sound like a dumb question, but if you're willing to do "tell me your kinks and I carry them out no matter what", why don't you just go to the "Roleplay Requests by Males" forum and respond to one of those?

Why are you responding to something like this with a post like that? I know why! Cause your a meany! OwO

BurningWitch said:
This is short and sweet.

I am willing to do this with as many people as wanted. What it is, you tell me your kinks and I carry them out no matter what. I can discuss plot with you, this is for male or female.

I would love your help in exploring my nurse/BP fetish. It's so hard to find a woman to help me out with this one. Send me a PM and I'll tell you more.

NrsBPFet said:
BurningWitch said:
This is short and sweet.

I would love your help in exploring my nurse/BP fetish. It's so hard to find a woman to help me out with this one. Send me a PM and I'll tell you more.

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom