Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Highschool Of The Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaffenSS

Meteorite
high-school-of-the-dead-anime12.jpg

Plot

School was always supposed to be the place where parents sent their students to learn, to brighten their future, and always a safe place to be right? Not this school! When a plague break out all over the world, Shinjuku High in downtown Tokyo is the last to find out as students attend their regular classes. Unknown the stumbling and moaning of the undead begin to plague the halls of the school, forcing students, teachers, and any other survivors to scramble together in a last effort to survive. But with the entire world overcome with this plague, is there any chance of survival.

Guidelines

Alright so I pulled up this anime High School of the Dead and was like, 'Hmmm this would rule as a group role play' so here it is. Its in no way a copy of the anime, our characters our are own except for for the idea of it starting at a High School in Japan. Below are set guidelines I have for joining this role play as well as character creation and posting.

Characters

Your character is your own and no one else's. They can be students, teachers, law enforcement, parents, military, anything you can think of but stay within reality. You will send your character acceptance profile to me via PMs following a set skeleton I will post.

Rules

There is no god modding or control of other characters, controlling NPCs or the Zombies is perfectly okay for anyone. Posting should be done in a orderly manner if in a group, if alone or with another person's character its fine as long as everyone keeps up with the story. I will try to keep the role play to a set number of people after we get enough to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom