Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some of my ideas [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, just a couple of ideas that are going through my mind at the moment. I prefer to do PM but can roleplay on forums if needed. I don't use any IM services, so just a head up. I prefer to dominate in most cases and can be open minded about nearly anything. I'm usually busy on Saturdays so if I don't reply that day, don't take it personally.

Superheroes:

I read many comics and can nearly pair anybody and wouldn't mind doing crossovers. Such as Batman and Black Cat, Superman and Miss Marvel, She-Hulk and Martian Man Hunter etc...mostly leaving it open.

Craziest pairing right now in my mind:
Deadpool and Harley Quinn

Barbarians and Magic:

I enjoy playing barbarian fighting warlocks and witches, in times of steel and sorcery. Premises could include and not limited to:

-a barbarian and a sorceress working together to take down an evil warlock.
-a woman saved by the barbarian and now dragged along while they are being pursued by people wanting her for a reason or another.
-An Amazon captures a wizard hoping that he can work his magic to save her village from a curse. The wizard happens to be an apprentice and tries to find a way to combat the curse and not get exposed for a weak magician.

World of Darkness:

Anything related to world of Darkness, mostly new world of Darkness, not so much the old one. Kindred and mages preferred.

Still enjoy some more classic scenarios:

Boss/Secretary
Tutor/Student
Spies (Agents of different agency, Bonus if related to the show Archer)
Tentacles Monster/Victim (yeah I do like playing the tentacles monster)
Doctor/patient or nurse (classic and awesome)
guard/inmate

What turns me on?
-Anal
-Bareback
-Doggystyle
-curvy ladies breast and ass.
-creampie
-Blackmail
-Domination
-mutual masturbation
-Oral
-Bondage
-Rough Sex
-Spanking

and a few others, while I don't mind torture and the likes, not into making it a gore fest.

That's all if you have any other questions, shoot me a pm or ask here.

the f-list.

I'd be willing to do the barbarian/magic or a world of darkness, boss/secratary tutor/student tentacle monster/victim doctor/patient or doctor/nurse. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom