Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jacob's Request's and craving's (M x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unforgiving18

Planetoid
Hey, I am Unforgiving18, or Jacob if you would prefer. I am a semi-literate male, I am 18, and i love to role play. Now that introduction's are in order i will move on to what matter's about this thread.

Rules:
1: I am heterosexual, so guy's your in the wrong place
2: I am semi-literate and i write a paragraph at least, and even more then that. So please show the same courtesy, no one liner's please.
3: Don't be afraid to ask me to do something your craving, odd's are, if it is not in my No list, ill say yes.
4: If you lose interest please tell me, i hate being left in the dark.
5:I have a life to, if i don't reply for a long while it is because i am busy, i let you know if i lose interest so if you did not get a Pm saying that i am out, it mean's i am just busy.
6: I prefer pm's, maybe thread's if i love the story, Im's only go out to those i really like ;)

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Unforgiving

My rabbit hole, anything not listed is a maybe.

(I am always the first one shown in paring list's)
(I role play with plot, and some smut. I like there being a point to the story, and somehow leading up to the sex. Most my plot's are made to have action, and gore, the amount of gory detail is based off preference. So if you say tone it down, i will, if you say make it more detailed, i gladly will. I love detail :) )
Here is my fan based Pairing's i would like doing, If you see this * next to one it mean's i am craving it, the more you see the more i crave. If you see ~ it mean's the pairing has a plot that i have. I prefer thing's to be more long term but im open to a short and sweet rp.

Mass Effect ***********
~Human x Quirian ****
~Turian x Human ***
Human x Asari
~Krogan x Asari
(Send request's if you had something in mind and i did not put it down)

Dragon Age ***
Paring's are made through pm

~Resident Evil ******
this one will be something fun! I wanted to make are own adventure in the series, are own character's (Or if you want you can be a orginal character but ill make my own, in fact i almost prefer it. having a resident evil girl partner up with my char !! :D) The story will be invented through pm. I have a idea in mind but other idea's are appreciated.

Now for plotted pairing's outside fan based

~The man who loved a cat
This idea is a neko involved plot. The main character is a man who live's alone, A hard working, and kind gentlemen. Who sadly only has one friend, a stray cat that he feed's every day. One day when he went to the park, where he fed it, he found it sickly, and dieing. He spent the money, paying a vet to save it. Even though it was a stray, and he could have easily let it die. After it's sickness passes over, the cat is revealed to be a Cat god, who was on this earth in the shape of a cat. Her being exiled from her home. She then give's the man one wish, and he wished for her. Now they have a bond, a union that is not only frowned upon but illegal to her realm. So now The man, is not only just fighting to get her to love him, but also to keep him and her safe. Her power's being taken since exile.

~ More coming. Need to take mental break.

~ send me pm for anything else you might like outside of what i put down, i am alway's up to role playing with someone new. ~

RE: Jacob's Request's and craving's

~BUMPED FOR EDITING~
~ THIS REPLY CONTAIN"S MY NEW IDEA I HAVE ADDED ~

~NEW
Kui no satsujin
This plot take's place in Japan, during the 1970's or 80's. The main character's are father and daughter, No Incest in this plot, just making that clear. The father was a detective in Tokyo's vice squad, but after getting to close to discovering a Yakuza operation was disgraced. A unknown man, sent picture's to the new's, photograph's of the detective comiting adultery. After this, his wife left him, and his department de-ranked him and sent him to a shit Village in the middle of nowhere... In order to keep the department it'self out of the papers.

After the divorce, he got to keep his daughter, who now hates him for what he did to her mom. He take's her with him to the small town/village and they move in. He get's a new partner, a green horn to the force, and end's up on homicide desk. The town is quiet, and not known for crime's or murder. Giving the detective nothing to work on either. But soon a murder take's place at the school his daughter go's to. And to make matter's worse, more sexually assaulted, dead women start piling up. He want's to be the one who catches him, His daughter being stalked by the killer. He wanted to make sure he get's him, for the girl's who are being butchered, and the fact he has a sick interest with his little girl. For now his only lead is a local legend, something about a demon called the Kui, great the towns people are calling the killer a reawakened demon of legend................

Final thought's
It will be a plot driven story, smut may be involved. But i require a partner that is willing to use multiple character's.

~NEW
Silent Hill: Role play

OK this story is going to be in the silent hill universe. So don't request this unless your absolutely OK with gore, and violence, because there is no toning down when it comes to Silent Hill's universe.

The story may change depending on your MAIN character and what you would like it to be. I will require you to play a at least some character's other then your main one.

Jason, is 17 year's old, and he hate's his sister Rebecca. Since she was born 7 year's ago, he had a undieing jealousy of her. She took all there parent's attention, or so he would say. But as much as he would say he dislikes her, he still loves her. So it might be a surprise to you to hear that he has gone through all he has just to save her............The story begins with them on a family vacation, a special way to celebrate Rebecca's 7th birth day. Of course Jason hated this, but he was forced to come along, she wanted her big brother to be there. So where were they going? Well to a place there parent's remember going to long time ago... The quiet town of silent hill.

A few hour's away from the town, his parent's were talking, not paying much attention to the road. Well a very stupid thing to do, especially in all this mist... In the road, Jason can see a figure drawing near, his sister fast asleep, his parent's still talking. It was as if he was the only one that can see the little girl coming in. He quickly yelled at his parent's, forcing them to swerve the car out of the way. For a split second in the head light's, Jason could make out the girl's face.....How was it Rebecca? she was asleep in the car...............

Jason wake's up, the car smelled of death, his parent's dead in the front cab of the car. Rebecca was nowhere to be seen. He called her name! desperately hoping his little sister was alive......Sure he was not a very good brother but he still loved her. Still she was nowhere, the mist was so thick.....And the air was so cold. Jason grabbed a Mag light from the trunk of the car, and started walking through the forest's path. Soon he came to a giant blood stained sign, 'Silent Hill, 2 mile's'............ It was the only place Rebecca can be so, Jason took his chances, he walked to the quiet town of Silent Hill

Final thought's: Ya i must answer the question your all asking, Yes i do mainly request fan based. Lol with that out of the way, i think this idea is great so anyone who is interested feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom