Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventure-lust! Both quite literal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowscythe

Planetoid
I'm looking for something more than a plot that plays in a mansion, house or forest. I want a plot that spans an entire world that we create as we play and each new area our characters visit is more astonishing and breath taking than the last. Also as dangerous as each past area. These will be one on one rps with any girls that wanna play with me. I can be either submissive or dominant. I'm really up for both. (Been kinda in a sub mood today lol).

Here's what I'm thinking. The plots we come up with involve a journey across a world filled with wonders and dangers. The stories are filled with love, lust, action, romance, magic, adventure, demons, angels, battle and the occasional exploding city. Several different styles of this can be used to start this off like a prince/princess taking a slave on a pilgrimage to stop some source of evil and they end up falling in love. Or a city under attack as the beginning. We'll get creative with it. Either way, let's do a roleplay that will bring the world we type to life :).

And no, I'm not asking for super-literacy (enter disappointed superhero named Super Lit here). I'm asking for detail in your posts. that doesn't mean you have to type like four paragraphs. I understand writer's block is a bitch and sometimes you just have off days. I don't care for length, just so long as they aren't one or two liners.

So ladies, if you're up for an adventure fileld with magic, lust and love, send me a pm or reply to this thread. I look forward to some fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom