Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demi-Gods camp

Hi ,So i have really been into Th whole"Percy Jackson and the Olympians" Story and Decided to do a rp about it,Its a bit of "As you go story" meaning we will actally find the plot of the story latter on.(The onl part that is Expected is the "Romance" Part <3 ....Your welcome to tell me your ideas .And anything goes lol.Anyway Thanks Again and I hope we have fun.

(Could you fill this out please )
Name:

Godly parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearancepicture)

A bit of a backstory:

Weapon:

Anything Else?:

My Character!

Godly parent:Zeus

Mortal Parent:Elizabeth Gilmore

Appearancepicture)http://gobodynow.com/wp-content/uploads/...-Kerr1.jpg

A bit of a backstory:Always being the different one of the bunch whether it was from her unnatural Beauty or Skills,Fhallon never really fit in with the people in her school. Being born in California to one of the richest families i the Gilmores, she never acted as though she,She never wanted it When Fhallon was twelve, while actually being able to read ancient Greek in a textbook at school better than reading american English, she knew that something was wrong. She studied the whole myths of the Greek Gods and felt she had some sort of connection with the most powerful one, Zeus. After a year of wondering why all these things kept happening to her that never happened before in her lifetime, her mother sat her down, before someone came in and told her who she really was, daughter of Zeus. A protector lead her to a camp, Camp Half Blood.....

Weapon:Golden (Lighting absorbing )Bow And Arrow.

Anything Else?:SHe,Loving,Graceful,Wild sprited Is shy with n new people,friendly, playful, clever,adventerous, brave, sometimes a bit reckless,A romantic at heart .Has quite a temper,and has a thing for animals and

Name: Donavon James Regendorf called DJ by close friends

Godly parent: Posiedon

Mortal Parent: Maria Elizabeth Regendorf (werewolf)

Appearance picture:

A bit of a back story: For most of his life DJ didn't really belong anywhere except in the water for some odd reason he felt at peace in the beach. He was born and raised in Huntington beach, California because the Pacific was near by. At first he was your average kid living the normal life until vampires moved into town and his mother revealed to him that he was a werewolf. Something like this would be a shock and he embraced it and kept track of everything when it came to vampires. During his 17th birthday he was told by his mom that he was a demigod, once again he was not phased at the news, his mother gave him a sword blessed by his father. Now he was on his way to Camp Half Blood to train.

Weapon: Yamato (name he gave his father's katana)

Anything Else?: Likes to have fun, cracks jokes all the time. He is deadly serious when his friends are hurt. He hates to kill, but kills when it is a last resort

It was the dark and gloomy night and the full moon was out and Donavon was walking in the forest with a black trench coat over his body, it wasn't too cold, but he was using it to hide his wolf like features from the others because he had no idea how others would react, he knew well that is was only for the night were he would have to be in this form, but still first impressions were key. He stops and looks at the full moon, "What a beautiful night" He says. He walks into the camp and he was meat by the guardian of the gate, “What business brings you here?” The fellow asked. Donavon looks up, “well I am the son of Posiedon and I was told to come here by my mother.” He answers. The guardian quickly apologizes and moves from the gate. He walks in and found that the place was better than what his mother said. He sniffs the air and smelled food, at that moment his stomach growled. He walks over to the area were the food was at and he sat down along and ate a piece of boar in peace.

Back
Top Bottom