Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

fxf, mxf, fxfuta. casual, short-term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=IttyBittyNinny <- here's my rabbit hole for all curious.

EDIT: SEND ME YOUR IDEAS. I'M CURRENTLY OUT AND ALTHOUGH I'D STILL ROLEPLAY FROM ANY BELOW, I'D LIKE SOME FROM YOU. I HAVE NO LIMITS AND AM CURRENTLY CRAVING SOMETHING INCLUDING MENTAL/PHYSICAL ABUSE IN THE MAIN PAIRING.

i'd like something dark, you know. :)

CRAVING

Ageplay (13-16)
Noncon
Stockholm Syndrome
Mental/Physical Abuse

runaway

A girl has run away from home, wandering the freeways and bypasses of Oregon. Desperately starving and willing to do anything for a warm bed and bite to eat, she attempts to flag someone down. A gentleman in a plain car stops for her and she gets in, wary but her hunger overpowering her. Little does she know, however, that the gentleman has a couple screws loose up top and has been waiting to find just the girl to take home to his 'farm' and make his little 'wife'. In exchange for living with him, he wants to 'train' her to become the perfect wife. i.e. taking care of him, fucking the farm animals, cooking, cleaning. She'll be punished severely for disobeying and such .. and might even begin to love him in a twisted way. (beastiality, spanking, etc. I want this to be especially dark. He might even keep her in a cage, ball gag, etc.)

brick house

Kate's always been on the chunky side of normal. She just has - it's in her bones, it's in her family. Growing up, she's always been the target of fad diets, appetite suppressants, and slurs hidden behind facades of sweet words. 'You have such a pretty face,' they'd say aloud, then silently, 'It's a shame about your body.' What they didn't say spoke volumes to Kate. Just once, she wants to feel sexy, beautiful - she wants a (wo)man to outright say they fuck her. She wants them to fuck her. Just once. She feels like graduating college would be a shame to do as a virgin - and so she's taken it upon herself to find someone to lose her maidenhead to before graduation comes in a month. (fxf, mxf, can be switched to high school, after high school .. your choice.)

pairings without a plot
teacher x student*
older gentleman x younger girl
father x daughter
beastiality (not exactly sure how a pairing would center around this. perhaps could combine with father x daughter, where he forces her to fuck the family dog, pimps her out to his friends, etc.) *
neglected housewife x neglected husband (adultery)
rape (exactly what it says. maybe a man has been stalking this girl, and he finally catches her home alone and can't control himself?) *
addict x straight-laced*
interracial*
DD relationship (domestic discipline)

can be also played as fxf: *

big turn on's:
humiliation
bdsm
abuse
rough
cock worship
oral

turn offs:
nada. i'll try anything once. ^.^

_
what it says on the tin. looking for some short-term, casual roleplays. shoot me an idea or a pairing if you don't like what i've got up and we can roll with it. i'm not opposed to taking any ideas you have and fixing them up so it can be something we both find enjoyable. i just ask a paragraph from you and decent grammar. everything else should be self-explanatory - I know you're all lovely rp'ers and you know what to do. :) shoot me a pm if you want to think something up. as an fyi, i am most certainly a submissive, although i might dom if highly badgered. ^.^ also - if you have an idea you'd like to try not on here and think i might like it, just shoot me a pm and see, yes? the worst i can do is say no. :) right now i'm looking for some absolutely filthy roleplays with cruel men/women who want to treat my girl degradingly - and not just the light kind, either.

RE: fxf, mxf. casual, short-term.

bump. would really like to try out the 'brick house' roleplay, or something similar in the same effect. guess i'm just wanting to play a chubby girl for once, ha.

I like the idea for the addict and straight laced roleplay.... How long are your responses typically? Mine are on the short side (a few sentences)

Typically my responses differ from a paragraph to four, although they aren't huge, chunky ones (though they can be if I get into the roleplay).

Mine average towards one and a half paragraphs, but if I get into it I van defiantly post 3 or 4 if you are still interested just pm me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom