Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

mxm CJ's first day of play

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilCJ

Moon
There are just so many things i want to explore and try firstly I am subby but i tend to lean toward being topped by weaker younger guys, I am kinda a wimp like that, sorry all you girls and muscle men characters.

Incest
Big broxlil bro
cousins
twins
uncle that is younger than me

school
wimpy kid x bully
normal boy confesses his love to cute emo boy
best friends
possible group scene where a class or playground of younger boys humiliate me

If you have ideas i am always up to hearing them these are the things that turn me on most i guess.

Bumpity bump.

Still looking I am very happy with the replies i have received nothing started yet but hopefully soon :D

*searches the halls of the empty school looking for any one who might help him. woke up naked and collared in the hallway of my school no ones here the doors are locked and its the weekend.

just a thought

Hi every one I have found a few good roleplayers I am glad to see there are so many awesome people here.

bump bump

hey there guys I am feeling super submissive.

degrading humiliating
I would like a school/university role play. lots of people watching, shaving all body hair, and sadistic.

possibly having to be the dog/slave for a fraternity.

Also maybe a scene where everyone in this all male college prep school has a slave.

Possibly a mid evil RP where slaves are taken from one country and forced to be toys for soldiers or given to there family.

if you have any ideas share them please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom