Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dom looking for a Sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
I tend to think I am a very dominate person and I am looking for a sub. What I had in mind was this completely good girl turned into a complete slut. Drugs, bondage, humiliation are in store and I am willing to hear ideas.

Well I am the type of guy that likes to hear ideas and then put both ideas into one, but as for ideas I have a few they are as follows.

Two siblings separated at birth and have no idea who each other exist and then they get together and hook up. They have sex and after wards they find out they are related. She doesn't want to continue, but he uses his skills to get her into a complete slut

The second on is that your character is a good two shoe, but she meets my guy and then her submissive sides resurface as she spends time with him and then they begin a slave master relation ship

I just hope I can write enough.. If I could ask could you be so kind to start its been a while and I don't want to scar you off

Why not pm just letting you know that if I do not reply its because I feel asleep its 312 am where I am at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom