Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cities of Dust [ Searching for Male. Possible Female. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarPlumCoatedGun

Super-Earth
Hello whoever happens to look at this quaint little thread.
I have a request, and I hope someone is interested~
If you do happen to be, then please PM me.

Now that I've stated that it's a certain thing I'm after, I bet you're wondering what it is exactly that I want.
Well, previously I started this roleplay and it pretty much died as the other member didn't post back and hasn't been on in a long while. However, I recently read through it again and am really sad that it's died as I really enjoyed it. I am hoping to find someone here that would be willing to play it out for me.

First thing you should know is that it's a Heterosexual pairing, a.k.a Male x Female. But can be a Female/Female pairing if you really catch my interest.
Please be able to type at least two decent sized paragraphs, though more would be amazing.
It's set in a post apocalyptic world sometime in the future (though not so futuristic it turns into sci-fi).
It's about a world where everything has literally gone to shit, buildings are crumbling and people are going crazy; eatting each other, raping each other. Anything and everything you could possibly imagine is happening. Gangs are forming all over the place, though there are four main ones for the East, South, North and West. Our characters are each in one of these gangs and are rivals. The gangs are associated with a certain colour and a patch. YC is out scavenging a strip mall, though he makes sure to remove anything on him that associates him with his gang for his own safety. MC is sent out to scavenge the same mall, though she isn't as smart as to remove her colour and patch. We can go from there.

So, if you're interested in scanning over the original RP, then here it is to take a look at! - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=26437

I really hope to find someone, so please please PLEASE, PM me if you're in the slightest bit interested > <!!!
Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom